• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Benefits of bringing Horford back to ATL (long thread)

JTB

3 hours ago, thecampster said:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/why-did-sixers-start-al-061233080.html

Might want to read this article and let this thread die a respectable death.

“There's a physicality that I know and knew he would bring to the table.“  

I always feel so embarrassed for Brett Brown when he speaks.  Like bruh, just keep it as short as humanly possible.  During a commercial timeout this man actually said “I think the crowd helped us a bit” with that patented blank, bewildered look on his face and Jeff Van Gundy chuckled like “wtf?!”  It was all types of awkward.

Al been cooked for some time but without any facilitation and even worse movement he’s burn-your-house-down done.

• Like 1

@NBASupes the above makes me feel less bad for my “low intelligence basket IQ” or whatever you said earlier when I threw you a bone 🦴 and had the decency to compare Toppin to Aaron Gordon and you got offended. Well I’m offended that you like Al Horford. Its not fair what he’s doing to the game of basketball 🏀. He’s taking a spot on the roster away from a decent G league guy or at least a good second rounder on the Sixers. He doesn’t effect their winning and puts up $hit stats.

OJ Mayo.. I don’t have the energy.

Toppin. Oh boy 👦 You know, if he’s there at 6 and Okongwu and Haliburton are gone, I’d still pick another prospect. This guy and Wiseman can be the biggest busts.

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

@NBASupes the above makes me feel less bad for my “low intelligence basket IQ” or whatever you said earlier when I threw you a bone 🦴 and had the decency to compare Toppin to Aaron Gordon and you got offended. Well I’m offended that you like Al Horford. Its not fair what he’s doing to the game of basketball 🏀. He’s taking a spot on the roster away from a decent G league guy or at least a good second rounder on the Sixers. He doesn’t effect their winning and puts up $hit stats.

OJ Mayo.. I don’t have the energy.

Toppin. Oh boy 👦 You know, if he’s there at 6 and Okongwu and Haliburton are gone, I’d still pick another prospect. This guy and Wiseman can be the biggest busts.

It was foolishness to make the comparison. Did you bother to watch Toppin in full games before making that statement? Gordon is literally one of the worst finishers as a prospect for a big and Toppin is literally one of the best of all time with Zion and Brandon Clarke 

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

I’m FCKIN OFFENDED NOW! DON’T YOU DARE QUESTION MY TAPE STUDY 😡 

Boy, its elementary. You compared him to Aaron Gordon and Derrick Williams. Sorry, but what do you want to say, its reasonable? It's not, Stillwater level on Trae Young