• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who do you want at #6?

NBASupes

12 minutes ago, AHF said:

Okoro?  I see him listed at 225 lbs for whatever that is worth.

The other factor I should have mentioned with Brown is that on the bell curve of shot development he represents an outlier and extreme positive case - both for the degree of his improvement and the speed at which it was achieved.  A lot of guys can develop a respectable jumper but it takes years and years ala Jason Kidd taking until his 30's before he had a consistent 3pt shot.

Look over your head, AH.  That tiny speck flying over you is the joke. 🙂

Agree on Okoro.  I always caution against using the exception as evidence it'll happen again.  I compare Okoro more to Marcus Smart.  If he develops the ability to randomly hit the odd open shot but brings tenaciousness on defense and some playmaking ability, it might still be a good pick.

• Moderators
Just now, bleachkit said:

How does a hulk beast like Okoro weigh 225, over 5 lbs more than the taut Hayes alleged weight of 220? That's why I'm always skeptical of listed weights, they don't past the eye test.

Hayes listed weight is 213.  Listed weight is from the start of the last season in most cases.  

The numbers from the combine are always more reliable.  

6 minutes ago, AHF said:

Hayes listed weight is 213.  Listed weight is from the start of the last season in most cases.  

The numbers from the combine are always more reliable.  

Well I'm curious to see those numbers. Okoro is a man beast. Tree trunk thighs. He looks like he could carry 235 to 240 easily.

• Moderators
Just now, bleachkit said:

Well I'm curious to see those numbers. Okoro is a man beast. Tree trunk thighs. He looks like he could carry 235 to 240 easily.

The listed weights are always suspect to begin with and stale by this time of year in any case.  I'd also expect Okoro to come in at a higher weight.  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Killian definitely looks like he has some good weight on him. I can see the 220's. He has smooth handles, kinda heavy footed though. 

LOL. He does not weigh 220's. Have him and Okoro stand side by side and tell me if they look like they weigh the same to you. But I like his game, I'd be happy with him or Halliburton. Halliburton might adjust to being off the ball better than Hayes. 

• Moderators
47 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

LOL. He does not weigh 220's. Have him and Okoro stand side by side and tell me if they look like they weigh the same to you. But I like his game, I'd be happy with him or Halliburton. Halliburton might adjust to being off the ball better than Hayes. 

You guys should do a bet with a push zone.  Something like:

bleach wins if combine weight is 212 or lower

push if 213-217

bleach loses if 218 or higher

• Moderators
On 9/29/2020 at 10:34 AM, marco102 said:

Take my bet he's not 190 either.  I'd be stupid to make a bet he weighs 220.  What if he ways 218? Like that's like 220 after drinking water and eating. 

Maybe a bet with a middle ground that is a push would work as above.  Up to you guys.  

Let's play a game .... (cue cheesy 80's gameshow music) ...

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e473zrs7u4bniz1iog375

Ohhhh, so close.  Anyway, the game is best-case/worst-case.  Here are a few best-case/worse-case outcomes for guys that could be attainable for us.  Tell the audience which you think is most likely:

Edwards - Wade / Hezonja

Wiseman - David Robinson / Hasheem Thabeet

Ball - Lonzo (with no defense) / Trae (with less scoring)

Deni - (fat) Diaw / Turkoglu

Hayes - Krik Heinrich(?) / Manu

Okoro - Bembry / Smart

Toppin - Thomas Robinson / Collins (don't @ me, soupy)

Haliburton - Exum / Doug Christie

Okongwu - Ed Davis / Capela

Your thoughts.

• Like 1