• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who do you want at #6?

NBASupes

4 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

He needs to stop talking and his reps are doing a bad job!

What's wrong with the article? It's an honest look at his life. Teams know he's from the hood, he had a tough upbringing, etc. That's hardly a secret. I didn't read anything particularly damning in there.

Edited by bleachkit

• Moderators
14 hours ago, Bonkers said:

This^^^^^

This draft is butt cheeks

For real... Why do we want to add $5 mil in salary and take playing time away from our young guys to develop another young guy that would have been an late 1st in any other draft?  Get us a vet who can contribute immediately. We have Cam, Huerter, Hunter, and Trae who need the playing time to continue their development... we don't need anymore young bloods.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

For real... Why do we want to add $5 mil in salary and take playing time away from our young guys to develop another young guy that would have been an late 1st in any other draft?  Get us a vet who can contribute immediately. We have Cam, Huerter, Hunter, and Trae who need the playing time to continue their development... we don't need anymore young bloods.

What vet do you want for #6?

7 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

What vet do you want for #6?

Yeah.  It's easy to say, much harder to do.  Trust me, I've been screaming TRADE since last year.

11 minutes ago, AHF said:

Just read two articles talking about rumors that CHI could reach for Williams at 4.  That would be great for us to have one more name on the board at 6.

That would be great for us since Williams is basically Jerami Grant who's good but is certainly not someone that should be a top 5 pick.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

IF we go:

1.   Edwards

2.   Wiseman

3.   Ball

4.   WIlliams

5.  Avdija

6.   Toppin or Haliburton.

My guess is that Minn won't take Ball but they need a future star.   GS won't pass up on Wiseman.  Jordan needs to put Butts in seats and will take Ball.   Chicago takes Need.  Cleveland is the land of the big men already.  They need a Sf .   Sexton should be fine as PG;  Porter should be good at SG.  They go for Avdija or Vessell.

Obi Topin falls into our lap.   The question.... do you take the next Amare Stoudamire.  Second question.... What do you do with him and JC?

This is probably why we were entertaining trading back.   Detroit will take Haliburton if we don't.