Free Agency 2020!!

capstone21

5 minutes ago, ATLHawks3 said:

Would y'all trade Huerter for Bogdanovic in a SNT if it really came down to it?

No. Not worth it. Honestly, I think the reason there is a hold up on him is there is a lot of interest. He's getting mucho buckaroos. We have the most money, but there's  nothing to stop teams from paying obscene luxury tax bills through sign and trades.

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

What has he proved in this league other than empty stats and looking like trash when playing against quality PFs? Gallinari resume speaks volumes. 

Just as much as Trae Young.  Stop this foolishness.  Our team wasn't set up to win and you are blaming John for that?  John should get paid for his expected production.  It's not like we can't trade him if we sign him to a big contract. I don't understand your disdain for John at all. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, mrhonline said:

That's the unknown. How much do they want him back? They have a full backcourt without him.

My thinking is that he could be an asset that they could flip for more assets at the trade deadline if need be. It'd be smarter than just letting him walk without getting anything in return.

3 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Just as much as Trae Young.  Stop this foolishness.  Our team wasn't set up to win and you are blaming John for that?  John should get paid for his expected production.  It's not like we can't trade him if we sign him to a big contract. I don't understand your disdain for John at all. 

Stop it! Trae Young is the player that generates non-stop schemes and double teams. JC doesn't draw coverages or doubles or traps. He just moves. That's what he does, he moves. He's tremendous at it and is an excellent finisher but his defense is ass, his reaction time on defense is slow, he's skinny and his arms are short, we can't have him and Trae on the court if we really want to win in the playoffs but instead of wasting time talking about it, we got a season to play where he will just prove it. Thank goodness for Okongwu and Gallo. 

Edited by NBASupes

• Premium Member

If we do get Rondo and BB, forget about our team as is and think about this lineup and how much it improves our team.

Rondo/Dunn/BB/Gallinari/Capela

That’s a lineup that might have beat our starting 5 if Trae was having a bad night. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Exactly.  Fox just signed a rookie max, what has he proven.  I love the Gallo signing, but it's not like he has been a world beater LEADING his teams deep into the playoffs.  He's added value to our team lacking talent.

• Like 3

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

Exactly.  Fox just signed a rookie max, what has he proven.  I love the Gallo signing, but it's not like he has been a world beater LEADING his teams deep into the playoffs.  He's added value to our team lacking talent.

De'Aaron Fox didn't deserve that contract but SAC is ass and that's what ass teams do. 

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Stop it! Trae Young is the player that generates non-stop schemes and double teams. JC doesn't draw coverages or doubles or traps. He just moves. That's what he does, he moves. He's tremendous at it and is an excellent finisher but his defense is ass, his reaction time on defense is slow, he's skinny and his arms are short, we can't have him and Trae on the court if we really want to win in the playoffs but instead of wasting time talking about it, we got a season to play where he will just prove it. Thank goodness for Okongwu and Gallo. 

What Happened to I love John Collin and he is my favorite player?  That didn't last long.  You two make a terrible couple.  One minute you're in love and the next you're bitching him out.  What gives?  LOL!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, NBASupes said:

De'Aaron Fox didn't deserve that contract but SAC is ass and that's what ass teams do. 

You act like the NBA isn't a business and we are spending your money.  If Tony wants John here he's going to sign him to whatever it takes point blank simple.  You don't have to sh*t on John because you don't like his contract talks. John is far from ass as you put it.  

Anyway.  Any updates on BB?

• Like 1

Just now, Peoriabird said:

What Happened to I love John Collin and he is my favorite player?  That didn't last long.  You two make a terrible couple.  One minute you're in love and the next you're bitching him out.  What gives?  LOL!

He's not anywhere close to Trae Young. That's like comparing Josh Smith to Nique. If you want to get me mad, make a stupid comparison. 

• Haha 2