• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Free Agency 2020!!

capstone21

36 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Wow what an overpay

40+ per year is too much, and we can say for a lot of guys.

Gobert is an all NBA, Defensive Player of the Year type center so I can see their line of thinking, either pay up and pay well, or lose him to a contender. 

Utah is not finding another player of his caliber on the market that would be willing to play in Utah of all places. 30 mil is for his salary, the other 10 is to keep him in town and away from another Western conference team.

Franchises like Utah cannot afford to let elite talent walk out the door.

And it costs

• Like 3

• Premium Member
20 minutes ago, High5 said:

I wonder how much the FA pool drying up will affect JC's price. He could be the best FA on the market next year and some team might get froggy. I forget who has the money, though. 

Not much loss for the Hawks in that case if he's already asking for the max.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

2021 FA Class officially a dud.  DeRozan and Oladipo are the cream of the crop next offseason.

TS played this offseason FAcy well.

Some middling wings are going to get overpaid - Dinwiddie, Oubre, Richardson, Fournier, Otto P, Caruso, THJ.

6 hours ago, mrhonline said:

Some middling wings are going to get overpaid - Dinwiddie, Oubre, Richardson, Fournier, Otto P, Caruso, THJ.

"Los Angeles Lakers forward Kyle Kuzma has agreed to a three-year, $40M contract extension, including a player option on 2023-2024 season, sources tell ESPN". 

Take it or leave it Collins..lol

On 12/20/2020 at 12:04 PM, RedDawg#8 said:

40+ per year is too much, and we can say for a lot of guys.

Gobert is an all NBA, Defensive Player of the Year type center so I can see their line of thinking, either pay up and pay well, or lose him to a contender. 

Utah is not finding another player of his caliber on the market that would be willing to play in Utah of all places. 30 mil is for his salary, the other 10 is to keep him in town and away from another Western conference team.

Franchises like Utah cannot afford to let elite talent walk out the door.

And it costs

We can't really afford to either.