• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Free Agency 2020!!

capstone21

4 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Another one bites the dust.

2021 looking like 2020 right now. If Leonard opts out it will only be to resign back in LA with the Lakers.

Paul isnt opting out. The rest of the names are like, ehh, just names.

Yeah I knew "waiting on Giannis" would be a mistake...Good thing Schlenk did too..Hell, some people were actually talking about "waiting for Oladipo"..lol

Edited by terrell

1 minute ago, terrell said:

Yeah I knew "waiting on Giannis" would be a mistake...Good thing Schlenk did too..

More than that, teams are going to focus on keeping their guys now that he is off the table. They wont need the cap room anymore. Domino effect that will further dry up the pool.

This may effect us and Collins negotiations too. Less suitors could mean John goes ahead and signs his deal. 

4 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Toronto fans crying the loudest...bwhahaha.

Crazy that all these teams go after one player! I mean I get it but I don’t !

especially teams like the Knicks who literally had no shot at him. Knick fans are oddly upset as well apparently.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

This is juicy re: Harden and Houston. (I just hope the Hawks aren't run like this when it comes to Trae, stars get preferential treatments, I get that, but there still has to be some discipline to it all)

James Harden and the Houston Rockets are at a breaking point

THE HOUSTON ROCKETS' culture in the James Harden era, which bridges two owners and now four head coaches, might be best summed up by a former staffer's three words:

"Whatever James wants."

Unless they were on the front end of a back-to-back set, it was essentially a sure thing that the Rockets stayed overnight -- or even an extra day -- after games in Los Angeles, Phoenix and other road cities that rank among Harden's favorite stops.

If the Rockets had two or three days between games, it was a good bet Harden would call for an off day and charter a private jet to party in Las Vegas or another city. He always gets an excused absence from the first practice after the All-Star break for the same reason.

"Just James being James," those currently within the franchise say. But these circumstances are drastically different than at any previous point of the perennial All-Star's eight-year Houston tenure.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/30528130/james-harden-houston-rockets-breaking-point

• Sad 1

• Moderators
44 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This is juicy re: Harden and Houston. (I just hope the Hawks aren't run like this when it comes to Trae, stars get preferential treatments, I get that, but there still has to be some discipline to it all)

James Harden and the Houston Rockets are at a breaking point

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/30528130/james-harden-houston-rockets-breaking-point

Dammit.  He's gotten really hard to like.   Houston is screwed. 

• Like 2