• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks DID SIGN BB (Bogdan Bogdanović) 4 years $72 million. (UPDATE)

marco102

4 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Remember how stoked we were to get him?!

I agree, he is still feeing out his role. Plus, Im sure his complaints were back when we were struggling. He seems comfortable now with the 2nd unit.

His role has chanced since the injury. And he was never able to find his rhythm on this new team yet due to his injury. Give him time.

On 3/12/2021 at 2:39 PM, Spud2nique said:

I’d dig it up but I don’t care enough. In a lot of posts, you were backing him hard so, prolly trying to get out of this one like some of your other claims that disappear when your wrong but won’t cop to it.

Plus your last post kinda reveals it, you know backing him for injuries, you don’t seem to normally do that with other players just this one. 🤔 

You mean something like this??? On record!  I'll find KG's in a sec.

On 3/12/2021 at 2:39 PM, Spud2nique said:

I’d dig it up but I don’t care enough. In a lot of posts, you were backing him hard so, prolly trying to get out of this one like some of your other claims that disappear when your wrong but won’t cop to it.

Plus your last post kinda reveals it, you know backing him for injuries, you don’t seem to normally do that with other players just this one. 🤔 

Sorry KG, you were pro BB....the internet is forever.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Sorry KG, you were pro BB....the internet is forever.

Eh, I'm not afraid of that.  I'll say right now that I still think it was a good move, good pickup.  Extenuating circumstances intervened so the fruits haven't been fully realized yet.

Some other stuff you may find could make me ...

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e478472roh5gkjekcbyvn

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• Premium Member
8 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Latest from Kirschner's article:

I can't say I blame Bogi. I said before, he is not Kyle Korver - he is not a spot up from 3 shooter.  His offense is versatile and he has playmaking skills which we have seen more of in the last few games.

I took a quick look. Bogi has played 18 games.

Bogi's first 9 games: 78 shot attempts,  58 of them from 3 = 74%

Bogi's last 9 games: 84 shot attempts,  49 of them from 3 = 58%

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

You mean these are people and not basketball robots?   What a world....

Hey, when in playing ps4 and my guy comes back from injury in 2k or Fifa, they're always 100% from the start.  Not sure why these humans can't get it together.

• Haha 3

Bogi was inconsistent before the injury too, hence why he was moved to the bench after getting first dibs as a starter.

Folks, like myself, were hard on him because he hadn't shown much all year let alone after he got back from injury.

Notice nobody is going after Dre while he gets his legs back.

• Premium Member
24 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Bogi was inconsistent before the injury too, hence why he was moved to the bench after getting first dibs as a starter.

Folks, like myself, were hard on him because he hadn't shown much all year let alone after he got back from injury.

Notice nobody is going after Dre while he gets his legs back.

Bogi was never the starter at the beginning of the season, Cam was. 

Bogi started game 2 because Capela and Gallo were out injured, Trae, Bogi, Cam, Hunter and Collins started that game.

Bogi didn't start again until the game he got injured.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Bogi was never the starter at the beginning of the season, Cam was. 

Bogi started game 2 because Capela and Gallo were out injured, Trae, Bogi, Cam, Hunter and Collins started that game.

Bogi didn't start again until the game he got injured.

He opened pre season with the ones as well. Cam out played him. Cam won the starting job, but Bogi got the first look.

14 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Bogi, Huerter, Bogi, Cam - preseason games.

Did Bogi look good in preseason? 
35% from the field, 28% from 3.

Had he played then like he is now he would have won the job. He clearly was given more opportunity to do so. This was a conversation we had back then, he was presumed the starter because he was a big signing, but looked bad, or at least worse than Cam at the time. And that is really my point.

If Bogi was balling all year we would have given him the benefit of the doubt coming back from his injury. Dre clearly isn't 100% yet but nobody is criticizing him. Bogi wasn't about rust, it was about the entire body of work pre and post injury.

• 2 weeks later...