• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks DID SIGN BB (Bogdan Bogdanović) 4 years $72 million. (UPDATE)

marco102

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Seems pretty obvious what's going on.  Was rounding into form right before the injury happened.  Is coming back from a long break/surgery(?)/rehab so is clearly not in top form.

Not sure what's so hard to get here.

Panicking cuz the one time you go out on a limb for a player and vouch for him he’s turning out to be trashy. Not saying he won’t pick it up later on just kinda funny is all.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Panicking cuz the one time you go out on a limb for a player and vouch for him he’s turning out to be trashy. Not saying he won’t pick it up later on just kinda funny is all.

I'm on record that he'd be a guy I would not want us to acquire soooo ....

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

I'm on record that he'd be a guy I would not want us to acquire soooo ....

I’d dig it up but I don’t care enough. In a lot of posts, you were backing him hard so, prolly trying to get out of this one like some of your other claims that disappear when your wrong but won’t cop to it.

Plus your last post kinda reveals it, you know backing him for injuries, you don’t seem to normally do that with other players just this one. 🤔 

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Seems pretty obvious what's going on.  Was rounding into form right before the injury happened.  Is coming back from a long break/surgery(?)/rehab so is clearly not in top form.

Not sure what's so hard to get here.

🤔 last sentence here kind of gives it away, you seem rattled 😆. Ahhhhh good times.

47 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I’d dig it up but I don’t care enough. In a lot of posts, you were backing him hard so, prolly trying to get out of this one like some of your other claims that disappear when your wrong but won’t cop to it.

Plus your last post kinda reveals it, you know backing him for injuries, you don’t seem to normally do that with other players just this one. 🤔 

Do the work, sun.

7 minutes ago, kg01 said:

All this means is ...

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47gwn6c1gwmj135c6vk5a

Look I’m gonna go away for a few hours (applauding heard... 🤨) but when I come back will you promise me you’ll be better at this? Will you practice this when I’m not here? :47 (you’re the Sue to my Vince)

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Look I’m gonna go away for a few hours (applauding heard... 🤨) but when I come back will you promise me you’ll be better at this? Will you practice this when I’m not here? :47 (you’re the Sue to my Vince)

Hey, you're the one making the accusations.  Burden of proof's on you, sir.  Unless you tryna be Squawk-Giuliani.  hahaha #ShotsFired

Ok, that was a low blow. I sorry.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

Latest from Kirschner's article:

I heard very early in the season that he wasn’t happy with the way the Hawks were using him. Those grumblings are still there. Part of the reason is Huerter is (rightly, at least for now) starting over him at shooting guard, and the Hawks have mainly used Bogdanovic just in a spot-up shooting role. It is surprising that the Hawks haven’t used Bogdanovic more as a playmaker, particularly when Young sits.

I can't say I blame Bogi. I said before, he is not Kyle Korver - he is not a spot up from 3 shooter.  His offense is versatile and he has playmaking skills which we have seen more of in the last few games.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I can't say I blame Bogi. I said before, he is not Kyle Korver - he is not a spot up from 3 shooter.  His offense is versatile and he has playmaking skills which we have seen more of in the last few games.

Either use him correctly or trade him. We are paying him too much to just come off the bench and take a couple threes.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

5 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Either use him correctly or trade him. We are paying him too much to just come off the bench and take a couple threes.

To be fair, lately he's had the ball in his hands more. 

• Like 3

• Moderators
42 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

we're just barely into his contract.  Things can change a lot as we move forward. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• lethalweapon3 changed the title to Hawks DID SIGN BB (Bogdan Bogdanović) 4 years $72 million. (UPDATE)
2 hours ago, marco102 said:

To be fair, lately he's had the ball in his hands more. 

True.  Let's see how his role evolves now that he's actually, ya know, available to play.

If he's upset about role, he needs to give it time (just like our reactionary fans need to).

• Like 3