Cam Reddish got taller

sillent

Does anybody have any info on this? If the 6'8 Cam Reddish is now 6'10/6'11 than the league is going to have a problem. Giannis and Paul George (more the former than the latter) got significantly better after growing a few inches while being in the league. If Cam is now KD height that is going to be very scary for opposing teams.

22 minutes ago, sillent said:

Does anybody have any info on this? If the 6'8 Cam Reddish is now 6'10/6'11 than the league is going to have a problem. Giannis and Paul George (more the former than the latter) got significantly better after growing a few inches while being in the league. If Cam is now KD height that is going to be very scary for opposing teams.

Cam is a taller than people think, so every year people say "you grew some more." But no, that's not how growth works. You don't grow an inch each year in your 20's. You shoot up in late adolescence and you're done.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Yea, if he grew it isn't a couple of inches. It's really just one dude saw him and said he had grown, so it's far from anything official and probably marginal if it is even true.

He was 6'9 with shoes last year. How much he's grown, idk. All he said is it's not like I am 7ft. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Pierce said he looked taller when he saw him at the mini camp in September, his trainer said he thinks he got taller but may just be the hair....... Per Cam:

The trainer actually confirmed to Chris K that Cam got taller. He just didn't give us the height. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

He was measure at 6'8" in high school. He's tall but he's not growing. That's not how growth works.

He was measured at the combine and at the Hawks facility. This was a three to four months later. I remember arguing about last year and I was right. 

Hawks had him at 6'7.5 without shoes

Combine had him at 6'6.5 without shoes. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

He was measured at the combine and at the Hawks facility. 

Hawks had him at 6'7.5 without shoes

Combine had him at 6'6.5 without shoes. 

He probably hasn't grown since he was 19. That's not how growth works. But whatever, if you want believe he's 7 feet go ahead.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

He probably hasn't grown since he was 19. That's not how growth works. But whatever, if you want believe he's 7 feet go ahead.

Lol! Growth is person to person. My little sister grew from 5'6 to 5'9 at 20yo. My best friend grew from 6ft to 6'2 without shoes at 20. It's all about your growth plates. Look at Obi Toppin for example.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Lol! Growth is person to person. My little sister grew from 5'6 to 5'9 at 20yo. My best friend grew from 6ft to 6'2 without shoes at 20. It's all about your growth plates. Look at Obi Toppin for example.

Yes there are late bloomers, but at age 21 it's not likely he's still growing.

40 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Yes there are late bloomers, but at age 21 it's not likely he's still growing.

Is it not true or just unlikely?  Seems you're changing your mind as the day goes on.

Anyways, I'm all in on it.  Cam is now 6'12", no cap. 🤓

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, thecampster said:

True story. I entered the Army at 23. I went to Bosnia at 25. I left Bosnia @ 26. My military records have me at 5'9" inches tall when I entered. I was 6' when I left Bosnia. It caused a bit of confusion. Entering that old man shrinking time now. I'll be 5'6" in 20 years. 

This is just further proof you're really a cyborg, bro.

• Like 2