• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

No Matter What

benhillboy

14 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Don’t kid yourself @benhillboy it’s your avatar. :clap: Hopefully after this run you and I could have the same avatar, what do you think about a Larry O avi? 🏆🤞🏾 

I planned on changing it to Ivan Johnson (this team is him personified) or something Wu-Tang related but I’d like The General hoisting that O’Brien much better!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Wurider05 said:

The key to all of our success is that we have an actual team. With all the all stars being injured these GM's now got to take a harder look at who the "others" are on their teams. 

I wasn’t sold on Ressler and Gersh and Grant and the glitzy ownership group thing.  Still not totally but much more than I was if they stay out of The General’s way.

• Premium Member
40 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

If Cam can play at that level he is going to be a problem.   Got to learn to finish inside. 

He has the talent and skills already, he just needs some more reps so he's comfortable slowing it down.  It's clear he gets a little rushed right now, but I'm just happy he hasn't had any really bad turnovers... his handles have definitely tightened a bit since we last saw him.