• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who comes up with these trades??

JCDBaptist

• Moderators

I don't take them even remotely seriously but I still find it insulting that someone thinks they can post this garbage and not damage their brand.  If I published an article proposing a Bogi for Jayson Tatum trade it would bring outrage but that is more balanced than a lot of this Boston-rapes-your-team garbage.

• Like 3

OG my boy in the 2017 draft before we got JC but hewwwwwwllll no. Hunter and OG are equal right now. Hunter has a much higher offensive ceiling and we are throwing in the others too? 

:laugh1: Absolutely no. I think people don’t know what to do with our depth so they just throw players into deals because we can “afford it”. Uhhhh no.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Diesel said:

The bottom line is this....

Just like we overvalue our players... other fans overvalue their teams players.   So it's no surprise that somebody is suggesting trading crackrock Johnny for Trae and a first. 

Crackrock Johnny's got a wicked jumpshot tho.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators
On 10/9/2021 at 1:38 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

Minny fans:

Hawks send Bogdan and Hunter to Philly so they can get Simmons while Hawks get Beasley, Okogie, Nowell (a plethora of 6'-4" guards) and a 1st....:deke:

Philly wouldn’t do that deal for our leftovers but surely the Hawks would give up good value that the Sixers would take and then THEY can take our leftovers.

10 hours ago, sturt said:

Put down your drink, prevent the spit take, as you prepare to read yet another doozy...

https://fadeawayworld.net/nba-trade-rumors/nba-rumors-atlanta-hawks-could-acquire-pascal-siakam-for-5-players-and-two-picks

2021-10-17_20-52-14.png

The Hawks very well could acquire Siakam for that package.

Unfortunately, Toronto could not acquire that package for Siakam.

• Like 2