• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Paul Millsap or Jordan Bell

sillent

Jordan Bell is playing with our Hawks in summer league. If he does well with Sharife and JJ I can see him getting some real interest. He's not that young but not too old either so he can fit in our timeline for a few years. He won't command much money so he probably could be kept later at a bargain for us if he pans out.

On the other hand Paul is a vet, a dog, 3&D, can play both big positions and is the type of player you need on a championship team. He may or may not be needed on the floor with the team we have but is definitely a guy that could give us an extra edge.

Which one would you rather have?

Or could they both make a case which would mean Jordan could possibly replace Mays (2way)??

Should Mays be replaced or is it strictly between Jordan Bell and Paul Millsap?

How do I make a poll and what do y'all think?

I wanted Jordan Bell in the draft. I said this dude reminds me of Draymond. The Warriors got him, Draymond tried to tutor him but he was too cool for school. 

I love his physicality and THAT IS IT.

Motor: off n on

Cant shoot, no inside moves, can’t dribble, too small without enough technique in rebounding to get away with it. No feel for the game.

Sap is one of my fav Hawks ever.

PAUL MILLSAP (even if he doesn’t play a minute lol).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Peoriabird said:

Jordan Bell can't play.  Bruno is probably better than him

Yes Bruno is a better basketball player. Screw that though I wanna see them have a lift off against me and @hazer in the big boy weight room. Let’s relocate some lbs. brosephinos! 

• Haha 3

I think we need someone who can play the 5 due to Okongwu injury.

if he has any setbacks then we are just left with Capella and Dieng.

Millsap would of been good instead of Solo Hill. But given they brought Hill back, Millsap is kind of redundant, even though he is a better player than Hill.

3 hours ago, TheBigETrain said:

I think we need someone who can play the 5 due to Okongwu injury.

if he has any setbacks then we are just left with Capella and Dieng.

Millsap would of been good instead of Solo Hill. But given they brought Hill back, Millsap is kind of redundant, even though he is a better player than Hill.

Collins can slide into the 5 no problem and play it well if need be as a 3rd Center. He has done it quite often over the years and performed better than alot of guys in the league at C when called upon.   Millsap and Gallo easily allow you to do this at the 4 as a last resort option.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
12 hours ago, ATLHawks3 said:

Keep that roster spot open for Sharife or a potential buyout option after the trade deadline.

👆👆👆👆👆

• Like 3