• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We finally get to play on Christmas!

ATLHawks3

3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

The compressed scheduled this year.  We went from the regular  season, the play-ins, the playoffs, the olympics, the draft, Free agency, summer league............to now.

I wish they'd get rid of that play-in BS. They should at minimun give the 7th seed a guaranteed spot..Let the 8th and 9th teams battle it out if they just have to keep it...Probably wont happen though..It all about the $...

Trae gets to play a real life grinch????….I told y’all before and I’m going to say it again….Trae loves the spotlight and he’s a different animal when he knows all eyes are on him!

Expect a good show folks!….I can’t wait!

• Like 2

• 11 months later...
10 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Do we get a Christmas Day do over this year. Trae, Huerter, OO all missed the game due to Covid and Hunter was out injured.

With how spectacularly we fumbled that proverbial 'bag', not only are we not gonna be on the Christmas schedule, we'll be lucky to play any games at all in the month of December.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

With how spectacularly we fumbled that proverbial 'bag', not only are we not gonna be on the Christmas schedule, we'll be lucky to play any games at all in the month of December.

We don’t care.

#newagebadboys 

National or non national I wanna beat butt.

Dubai..the United States 🇺🇸 

I'm happy the Hawks are not playing.  They can spend Christmas with their families, as it should be.  Now, MLK day should always have a game in Atlanta because this was his home.

😇

Edited by Gray Mule
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

How many national TV games did we have last year? How many do we get this year?

I’m guessing off the top of my head… maybe 8 or 9 national games last year and that includes NBATV games as well. That’s coming off the ECF.

Watch us get disrespected this year with like 6. 

Nah, won’t happen though.. Trae brings ratings. 

My guess: 10 nationally televised.

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I’m guessing off the top of my head… maybe 8 or 9 national games last year and that includes NBATV games as well. That’s coming off the ECF.

Watch us get disrespected this year with like 6. 

Nah, won’t happen though.. Trae brings ratings. 

My guess: 10 nationally televised.

I refuse to count NBATV games as National games.

• Thanks 2