• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We finally get to play on Christmas!

ATLHawks3

I’m getting greedy but ya I should be! We made the east finals! Why the hell is Brooklyn starting out at the Bucks opening night this is BS! Should be Hawks at Bucks!!! :jab::angry2: BULL!

Also,

@hazer we are +1.5 at Knicks on Xmas day. How the hell could they determine a line this far in advance on a single game? Lol. I’m gonna put the house 🏡 on the Hawks and hope Santa 🎅 delivers! F it!

• Thanks 1

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.peachtreehoops.com/platform/amp/2021/8/17/22629255/nba-schedule-atlanta-hawks-dallas-mavericks-tnt-national-tv-game-news-leaks-trae-young-luka-doncic

The media knows wassup but they get paid to stir up controversy. It's more entertaining.

I can't wait to see Cam slow down Luka to the point where a new topic in the Luka/Trae trade emerges. I'm sure by now Trae wants that too.

Christmas Day it is New York!! I know New York is going to give us there all. I hope we give them a show.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Wretch said:

None of this feels real to me.  We're here man.  lol This is what happens when you have a star. 

Don't ya'll lose your sh!t when All-NBA guys start putting us at the top of their FA'cy list and trade demands....

👀

Okongwu is headed in the right direction but wouldn’t call him a star ⭐️ yet.

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

R.5b067c436afcbe4e45c03084565ba50f?rik=b

Was just gonna post it kg best me going to realgm to be first!