• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2021-2022 Post/In- Between Game Thread: Thoughts, Updates, Tidbits etc.

JayBirdHawk

I’ve never seen a team combine young talent with great older talent like this. It’s like the Warriors are rebuilding but still competing at the same time. It’s a beautiful thing to see! Carry on..

Exactly Perk...This is what I was trying to say...lol
Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Who knew it only took playing with 2 likely HOFers to make the #1 pick look competent?

@terrell will you be attending the championship parade in SF this weekend for the 2021 Larry O’Brien? :eyebrow: 

… We are 15 games into an 82 game schedule. 

Ps @terrell It was a trick question, no parade will be held for the Warriors BUT, several others, I went last year and there was a parade with everyone riding their bikes 🚴 naked. I tell ya, it wasn’t the prettiest site to watch people do that activity naked, it’s almost like you wanted them to tuck it in a bit. :wacko:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

@terrell will you be attending the championship parade in SF this weekend for the 2021 Larry O’Brien? :eyebrow: 

… We are 15 games into an 82 game schedule. 

Ps @terrell It was a trick question, no parade will be held for the Warriors BUT, several others, I went last year and there was a parade with everyone riding their bikes 🚴 naked. I tell ya, it wasn’t the prettiest site to watch people do that activity naked, it’s almost like you wanted them to tuck it in a bit. :wacko:

Im not a Warriors fan. .lol

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Who knew it only took playing with 2 likely HOFers to make the #1 pick look competent?

Anthony Bennett played with Lebron James and Kyrie Irving..(2 likely HOF'ers) He still looked like shit....lol

Edited by terrell

• Moderators
4 hours ago, kg01 said:

It actually makes  a ton of sense because what Wiggins needed to do was stop pretending to be a #1 scoring option and to accept a supporting role on the team.  If you look at what he has done, he has gone from a volume scorer who was leading his team in field goal attempts to the third option this year.  Higher quality shots = better efficiency = better player.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, AHF said:

It actually makes  a ton of sense because what Wiggins needed to do was stop pretending to be a #1 scoring option and to accept a supporting role on the team.  If you look at what he has done, he has gone from a volume scorer who was leading his team in field goal attempts to the third option this year.  Higher quality shots = better efficiency = better player.

I agree with all this.  I just don't think he's actually a better player.  Just right-sized in his role, which I think is kinda what you're saying.

I push back on the notion that, "See, see Wiggins was great all along!"

• Like 3