• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The 10-Dayers!

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, ATLHawks3 said:

Never mind I spoke too soon. Joe is back in Boston 20 years later.

Horford out there recruiting Joe lol. Nostalgia wise, I’m bummed we couldn’t see him here. 

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
57 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I always liked Lance, had one of the more underrated modern seasons when he led the league in triple doubles without an All Star nod before Russ and Harden cheapened them.  I’m expecting nothing so anything would be gravy.

His last season with Indy was really good. I think some people around here wanted to max him out too. Instead, he signs the 3/27 contract with Charlotte to be the man and is garbage. He’s an interesting character though, so I’m kind of intrigued to see what he does.

• Like 1

I was talking to a family member about NBA basketball a few days ago.  He was commenting on how the Magic looked against the Hawks.  I countered that they were a building team, and that in the NBA and NFL, you want to be either really bad or really good, not in between.  I mentioned how teams like the Hawks and Pacers would continue to make the playoffs, but never could get over the top.  He said that he blamed Larry Bird for the Pacers issues.  I countered that most likely its Bird who influenced the Pacers to sign players like Lance Stephenson, which were good moves.  Well lo and behold,  Stephenson pops up a few days later with the Hawks. lol.  He is getting big minutes tonight.

• Like 1