• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Build-A-Hawks at Kings

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I don't get why his mindset is not always like this:

All of our wings offensive roles are extremely limited with Trae on the court.  He should definitely play more like this on the 2nd unit though.  I think he typically does when he has favorable matchups (game 7 philly v seth curry being the most egregious example).  Kev just seems to play within his game and limits well imo

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

He looked outta control on that one drive at the end.  Got 'r done, tho.

Anybody notice who was guarding him on that drive and several other possessions?  Yeah, the supposed future DOPY everybody was raving about in SL.

Off night had an off night on the defensive end. 

😂

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Off night had an off night on the defensive end. 

😂

Funny how people say "ice trae" is an unfortunate nickname for a guy to have since you call someone who's shooting poorly "cold".

But if you're a guy that shoots it like that Mitchell kid, you shouldn't wanna be called "off nite".

But I shouldn't be too hard on the kid.  A serial killer showed up last nite.  The carnage was too much for a rookie cop to handle.

• Haha 4

• Premium Member
On 1/5/2022 at 10:20 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

Need Kevin's offense in this mash 2nd unit.

On 1/5/2022 at 10:20 PM, aali34 said:

Maybe they need Kev to lead the second unit offense?

Circling back to this...Yes they did!

"Acting head coach Joe Prunty told Huerter on Wednesday morning that he was going to come off the bench, mainly because the Hawks wanted Huerter to control the second unit’s offense."

The way that Delon and Kev controlled that game, I would definitely like to see them continue to be this aggressive.  Ther is no reason they cannot be.  One thing with Kev, he will look to get Cam and OO the ball.

• Like 3