• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The cobbled together, stuff we held on to during the playoffs mega super rumor and team direction thread.

thecampster

• Premium Member
32 minutes ago, kg01 said:

*gasp*  Slander!

The new poster has nothing to fear from the kg account.  Plus I ain't tryna find out why the screen name is @akay

giphy.webp?cid=ecf05e47lbvl0q4iaw9q46265

I went to tech so I'm familiar with mr Kg's type so I think it'll be ok lol, and my name is just my initials. Not too creative with the screen names 🤷‍♂️

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone 🙂 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

Welcome!  Yeah it's hard to be the worst poster on here.  LOL.   I try sometimes. 

I've come around on Simmons and would love to have him.  Sounds like that's not an option though and i can't say i blame the Nets.   I'd want to see him and KD together before pulling the plug.  

I wouldn't trust anything that the nets are saying right now.  They have two ...countem  two head cases.  Other than trading with the Lakers for Lakers trash.. I think they would be very eager to hear from a team with interest in Simmons.  After trading so much for Simmons, just his day to day personality (injured or not) had to send up red flags.   I suspect  that they want to get out of his max contract as soon as possible. 

In talking with us, they can get Gallo = Still a very good shooter and headsy vet.   Kev or Bogi.. if it's Kev..  a good shooter, good player who can give them something right now and in the future and Picks.   The team that they put on the court next year, will be better than what they had this year if they make the trade. 

16 minutes ago, akay said:

I went to tech so I'm familiar with mr Kg's type so I think it'll be ok lol, and my name is just my initials. Not too creative with the screen names 🤷‍♂️

Wait .... I went to Tech.  And my name is just initials.  And I'm not too creative.

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e479unvh761fiw0g3k33o

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• Moderators
19 minutes ago, akay said:

The Tech thing is to throw you off.

Andrei-Kirilenko-Jazz-Resized.jpg

Confirmed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, smoove31210 said:

I do more reading than I do posting....so it will take a long time to get my post count to 500.....so I guess I'm out

The trick is to watch summer league with us.  You can put up 20 a day during summer league just off hype replies, rumor swat downs.  I'd bet Spud and KG have put up 500 posts in one draft/summer league season.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, smoove31210 said:

I do more reading than I do posting....so it will take a long time to get my post count to 500.....so I guess I'm out

No you’ve been around a long time. I think folks recognize folks screen names for the most part. We want you here despite being a Laker guy! Lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Ps you know what they same about dudes with cats 🐈? 🤭 

No kidding, my wife once told me during our engagement that I was ruining her lifelong dream of becoming a crazy cat lady.  Jokes on her....there's plenty of time.

Edited by thecampster
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, thecampster said:

The trick is to watch summer league with us.  You can put up 20 a day during summer league just off hype replies, rumor swat downs.  I'd bet Spud and KG have put up 500 posts in one draft/summer league season.

*gasp*  More slander!  I don't even like summer league.

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Ps you know what they same about dudes with cats 🐈? 🤭 

Exactly but .....

giphy.webp?cid=ecf05e47ri9w2tagtozqjc9gp

... just in case other people don't know ... whaddo "they" say?

• Haha 2

Just now, thecampster said:

No kidding, my wife once told me during our engagement that I was ruining her lifelong dream of becoming a crazy cat lady.  Jokes on her....there's plenty of time.

:sarcastic:The slow death. They are said that dudes who were aholes to girls when dating them would generally end up with daughters… is that true? 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, thecampster said:

The Trae summer league was particularly bad. I think I laid down 700 posts during that week in Vegas. WELL EVERYBODY WAS SAYING TRAE WAS GONNA BUST I WAS LIKE CALM DOWN!!! Somehow it took 700 posts back n forth. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, thecampster said:

This squad pisses me off so much that if I posted alot in one day.....they would be at the point I want everybody traded...no one's safe from my criticism

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

The Trae summer league was particularly bad. I think I laid down 700 posts during that week in Vegas. WELL EVERYBODY WAS SAYING TRAE WAS GONNA BUST I WAS LIKE CALM DOWN!!! Somehow it took 700 posts back n forth. 

Yah, Summer League flame wars are the best.

• Like 1

So according to our metrics I have 7700 posts and have been posting on this iteration of the board since 2002.  20 years, 385 posts a year.  That seems a bit low, even with the breaks I've taken. The secret it seems, as with all things where you want a top score on dismount, is not the speed of your fingers but stamina.

• Haha 3