• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The cobbled together, stuff we held on to during the playoffs mega super rumor and team direction thread.

thecampster

13 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

If he is traded after this season, his cap hit will be $28 mil.  Same with other players so that all matters

So we can trade Gobert or Ayton after next seasons then....

Gobert only makes 35 next season.. 

Edited by terrell

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Nah, hes been insulting me for a while on here.. I never get personal.. Its not that serious..

Edited by terrell

4 minutes ago, warcore said:

Y'all gotta stop filling pages with this stupid nonsense. Get a room and get over the dumbest arguments ever. No one cares about the stupid ish you guys are fighting over. 

"He makes this much! Well he makes this much! You're stupid because you didn't know how much this person made!"

Y'all realize what y'all sound like? 

Back to the program.... @NBASupes what's the latest?

That was all Peo..  I just said Id rather pay Ayton or Gobert(who we've been rumored to be interested in) over JC and Huerter and it went downhill.. Thank Goodness I didnt say Hunter instead of Huerter... .... lol

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
37 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

If he is traded after this season, his cap hit will be $28 mil.  Same with other players so that all matters

Yep.

Guys signing new deals under the new increased salary cap number will always end up making more than previously signed contracta. Bam signed when the salary cap was $112 mil.....Trae and Ayton will be signed under a $122 mil salary cap.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 5/20/2022 at 12:38 PM, shakes said:

As I have said before.. I would rather we not trade for Gobert, draft

Prefer Ayton over Gobert by a mile.  If we also have to give up Hunter in a Gobert deal, an absolute no.  We will be exposed without any wing defenders.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Peoriabird said:

Bam just signed this 5 year deal!  Do you even know what you are talking about??

And hes only 24 on rookie extension... In 5 years he'll be 29. Gobert age.. And he'll get PAID..

Edited by terrell

13 minutes ago, AtLaS said:

Prefer Ayton over Gobert by a mile.  If we also have to give up Hunter in a Gobert deal, an absolute no.  We will be exposed without any wing defenders.  

Agreed.. 

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, terrell said:

JC an All Star?

Huerter our future Ginobli? lol

(Illustrating the point, I believe... people really have aged most of our roster by 3 years in their minds... they know our guys are young, but they don't think of them that way... think they've already seen everything they're going to see... and about as bad, they have no apparent appreciation for the zero-sum game that trades inherently typically are.)

R.c620f84c090d48fb3aa75b9cd972104e?rik=f

• Thanks 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, sturt said:

(Illustrating the point, I believe... people really have aged most of our roster by 3 years in their minds... they know our guys are young, but they don't think of them that way... think they've already seen everything they're going to see... and about as bad, they have no apparent appreciation for the zero-sum game that trades inherently typically are.)

Genius!!!

5 minutes ago, sturt said:

Manu is a HOF'er.. He was fearless....JC has to compete with Giannis, Tatum, Durant for All Star spot..

Lofty expectations..

Edited by terrell