• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The cobbled together, stuff we held on to during the playoffs mega super rumor and team direction thread.

thecampster

3 hours ago, NBASupes said:

While I do think higher of Gobert than y'all do

Not me, well you think of Gobert slightly higher but I still want him. His resume on and off the court speaks for itself. (the Covid thing was a fluke it’ll never happen again I can almost guarantee it).

Who has he played with that’s any good? Gordon Hayward? Donovan Mitchell? That’s it! No Trae young type where he finds people.

No I want him and I’ll give up JC or Capela and Huerter. Lol. I don’t wanna give Hunter.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

He was pushing Wood a few years back

While this is true, I also said that it was a valid question whether Schlenk may have some reasons to not pursue him. Who knows if he did, but it seems HOU got him at such a good number and we added Gallo fairly quickly after the starting gun. I was suspicious that maybe Schlenk considered his personality/attitude too much of a wild card to inject into the locker room... and that suspicion remains.

But. That said.

If you project Jalen to be the back-up SF behind Hunter, and if you concede that a Gallo trade is imminent... Wood definitely fits the production/talent/tools profile of what I'd want to see us obtain.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, LucastheThird said:

I'm all for locking the thread for senior members only, guests can see and do too much anyway.

(I've wondered to myself, but now am wondering aloud, if the board shouldn't already be doing a premium $10/mo. addition, and to be invited to participate, one has to have X-number of posts contributed.)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, LucastheThird said:

2024294225_Screenshot(19).thumb.png.58279063a076b83a54ecb1c4c6d8f1fd.png

I'm all for locking the thread for senior members only, guests can see and do too much anyway. 

That guy 3rd from the bottom on the far right column, I heard he’s handsomer. :indifferent:

43 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Not me, well you think of Gobert slightly higher but I still want him. His resume on and off the court speaks for itself. (the Covid thing was a fluke it’ll never happen again I can almost guarantee it).

Who has he played with that’s any good? Gordon Hayward? Donovan Mitchell? That’s it! No Trae young type where he finds people.

No I want him and I’ll give up JC or Capela and Huerter. Lol. I don’t wanna give Hunter.

I clearly think Mitchell is very good. I see him in that same tier with Beal and LaVine

2 hours ago, Sothron said:

Supes has a habit of throwing in things that I was told not to repeat at all. I can't say what that was in his last post so don't try to guess but I agree with you. I'm told thing with the expectation that a few Hawks fans on this board see the information. Note that I don't really spread this information on other platform with a few exceptions.

This is the downside of not having a Hawk connect. I don't know what they don't want out there. I just know what others are talking about involving them and what they are pursuing with them or what they are telling others in the league. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RandomFan said:

Seriously, good grief. What a doosh nozzle of a move. I scrolled through dudes twitter feed, and while he did eventually provide a link to the original post here, it should have never been available to him. Should definitely move these types of discussions with delicate info into the more secure area. 

It’s not me I’m older but waaaayyyy better looking than that fool, plus I would really whoop that a… I digress..

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Even if folks think it's not a big deal, it just ain't cool man.

Kinda like going to the other end of the office, where no one recognizes you, and using their bathroom to drop a particularly fragrant dooky after testing the new taco place at lunch.

It ain't illegal but you know dayum well what TF you were doing.

This post was inspired by real events.

THEN THIS GUY IS JUST A $HITTER ISN’T HE??? :angry2:

HEY BUDDY USE THE FAKEGM BATHROOM ACROSS THE STREET!!! 🚽 :angry2:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, thecampster said:

If I remember right, that number was chosen to allow casuals in while stopping drive by trolls.

The Bob Mavs fan had more than 500 I think. He was here for a while and is probably still here. It’s probably him!

8 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I clearly think Mitchell is very good. I see him in that same tier with Beal and LaVine

That’s fair but not Trae’s category.