• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The cobbled together, stuff we held on to during the playoffs mega super rumor and team direction thread.

thecampster

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

Thanks. Just in case… I’m going to start post-padding lol

2 minutes ago, HawksNWaffles said:

Imma need to pull a OKC Westbrook with my post padding 😆

Feel free to ramp up more but don't pad just to pad.  I don't think we'll need that.

If we stuck with it, I'd definitely keep an eye out for someone spamming posts just to hit the number which is why I'm not sure that post count is really the way to go.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, Dean Walker said:

Lol same here! I figure by sept I’ll have enough posts Lmaoo!

September??? You'll miss all the good stuff between now and then...draft, FAcy, rumors etc. Lol

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

September??? You'll miss all the good stuff between now and then...draft, FAcy, rumors etc. Lol

I know smh. Between work and school there’s no way I can make 500 posts in time for even the draft!😔 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, BangHolman said:

Do you want to start a fight about nothing so we can get our post count up?

1 minute ago, thecampster said:

You could always head over to the lounge and just comment once on each thread. Good stuff over there.

This one is also a doozy....a free for all

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, akay said:

This feels as good a time as any to start... Lol. Hi yall, been lurking for a while but haven't posted cause I'm shy, but saw the silly argument going on earlier and don't think I can do any worse.

I'll start by saying getting Simmons would be a home run move. As someone stated earlier, Trae was talking with more sympathy and love towards Ben in the podcast, so you've gotta think Trae still really wants to play with him. 

Simmons would instantly up our defense, give us one of the best transition players in the game, help up our pace of play, and everyone outside of him on the court will be able to shoot (assuming a Trae/Kevin/Simmons/JC/Okongwu lineup where Big O has learned how to shoot). 

His lack of mental toughness is overstated imo, if he gets out of the north east and into the south, I think he'll be met with a lot more kindness than he's used to and will be more comfortable and happy. And we all know how hard happy people work 😬

Welcome!  Yeah it's hard to be the worst poster on here.  LOL.   I try sometimes. 

I've come around on Simmons and would love to have him.  Sounds like that's not an option though and i can't say i blame the Nets.   I'd want to see him and KD together before pulling the plug.  

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, akay said:

This feels as good a time as any to start... Lol. Hi yall, been lurking for a while but haven't posted cause I'm shy, but saw the silly argument going on earlier and don't think I can do any worse.

I'll start by saying getting Simmons would be a home run move. As someone stated earlier, Trae was talking with more sympathy and love towards Ben in the podcast, so you've gotta think Trae still really wants to play with him. 

Simmons would instantly up our defense, give us one of the best transition players in the game, help up our pace of play, and everyone outside of him on the court will be able to shoot (assuming a Trae/Kevin/Simmons/JC/Okongwu lineup where Big O has learned how to shoot). 

His lack of mental toughness is overstated imo, if he gets out of the north east and into the south, I think he'll be met with a lot more kindness than he's used to and will be more comfortable and happy. And we all know how hard happy people work 😬

Ben would be the perfect fit next to Trae!

totally agree!

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, akay said:

Welcome aboard the Crazy Train!

@Spud2nique will be sending you the Hawk test to test your fandom.:laugh1:

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Welcome and thanks. Opinions always welcome and its usually not that combative around here.

Well except for @kg01. Watch out for that guy.

*gasp*  Slander!

The new poster has nothing to fear from the kg account.  Plus I ain't tryna find out why the screen name is @akay

giphy.webp?cid=ecf05e47lbvl0q4iaw9q46265

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, ShooterSays said:

Is the only way into the senior board to reach the 500 post minimum? Or can you physically be added by an admin?

chad duell money GIF by General Hospital