• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Rim Finishing Percentiles

ShooterSays

Some interesting data points here. 3 really stand out to me:

1. JC is elite at both quality of looks and finishing. If you can’t find him, zoom in between LeBron and Joker. Yeah…he was THAT good. 

2. Capela… As most of us know, Clint was VERY bad at finishing. The worst in fact. What makes this even worse, is these were easy FG attempts.

Props to Trae here. Both JC and Cap are as far on the axes as they can go for “Easiest Rim Looks.” It’s a testament to just how great his passing is and how great he is at setting up our bigs.

3. Gobert is very high on this list as well. Close to JC in fact. If you’re struggling to find him, he’s right below Aaron Gordon and only the bottom half of his face (mostly beard) is showing. Imagine pairing him with a point god like Trae.

• Thanks 4

Gobert is better at finishing but his hands are worse at catching. But Trae is a better passer than any Jazz player and would serve up better lobs. 

I would be all over Gobert, but he just makes too much money over the next few years and the improvement over Capela isn't that monumental in my opinion. 

• Like 3

I believe data like this is why Gobert is going to be a top trade target for the Hawks this off season outside of his defense of course. I’m not surprised about Collins…we all know that Collins is elite at efficiency and extremely reliable. Too many including myself have said that McMillan need to run a ton more plays for JC.

But back to Gobert…I really do believe pairing Trae with Gobert will make Gobert a 20 - 22 point scorer. I’m amazed that he’s avg 15 or 16 points solely based on put backs the majority of the time. I don’t think it’s out of question for Trae to get about 5 assist per game off of Goberts baskets. 

• Premium Member
15 hours ago, JTB said:

I believe data like this is why Gobert is going to be a top trade target for the Hawks this off season outside of his defense of course. I’m not surprised about Collins…we all know that Collins is elite at efficiency and extremely reliable. Too many including myself have said that McMillan need to run a ton more plays for JC.

But back to Gobert…I really do believe pairing Trae with Gobert will make Gobert a 20 - 22 point scorer. I’m amazed that he’s avg 15 or 16 points solely based on put backs the majority of the time. I don’t think it’s out of question for Trae to get about 5 assist per game off of Goberts baskets. 

Trae and Gobert looked great together during the all star game a couple years ago.  That that for data!

3 hours ago, hylndr11 said:

Fine but not giving up hunter for him, nor really want to give JC either esp given what he brings 

We may not have to…a Capela + Bogi or Huerter deal works contract wise.

since chemistry is bad for Utah between those two you could trade 2 for 1 right here.

9 hours ago, hylndr11 said:

Fine but not giving up hunter for him, nor really want to give JC either esp given what he brings 

I have zero interest in a Hunter trade. That's that b**** boy Chris Krishner who can't stand Dre who has a Hard on for moving Dre or in his r******* a** mind, upgrading from Dre

• Premium Member
20 hours ago, Final_quest said:

So much for Capela is not much different from Gobert.  I just assumed every big fumbled and missed at the rim like Capela.  

I've watched basketball for over 20 years and I haven't seen a big miss so many easy bunnies like Capela missed last year.