5 minutes ago, terrell said:

Gotta keep Hunter if that shit is true...lol

Bro I want NO PARTS of Beal period. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Diesel said:

Let's be honest...

If Kyrie skips town.. say to the heat.. and  KD asked out of Brooklyn,   Brooklyn may as well trade Simmons too.   Maybe that's our angle...

Simmons is the only one I am hearing they are listening but they would like to keep. Durant is the one that Atlanta covets. They might have to add another stud with him to get him here but still have the assets to get him here. 

I'm preparing myself for something to happen that none of us have talked about yet.

I am no longer getting excited by what's being discussed.

Kudos to the insiders for being able to live double lives and give us half the story and engage in full dialogue while at the same time knowing the second half of the story that they can't speak on yet while also understanding that their sources only gave them half of their own story, and finding the time to keep us all informed based on all of it.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Let's be honest...

If Kyrie skips town.. say to the heat.. and  KD asked out of Brooklyn,   Brooklyn may as well trade Simmons too.   Maybe that's our angle...

They don't own rheir own pick again still 2029

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, theheroatl said:

Bruh if you think for one hot second KD is coming to Atlanta then I can’t help ya

Uhm...

Why wouldn't he?

He is under a lot of fire for not winning a title in OKC.  He is under a lot of criticism about going to 73 win team to win one.  IF he joined forces with Trae, he'd be seen as the driving force to a championship... and with Trae, we would have championship material. 

So why do you think KD wouldn't consider ATL??

14 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Any fake trade that has Hunter in it is fake. Hunter is NOT available for anyone. He's listed from the Hawks as untouchable like Trae Young. So, that should save you the stress of shit Twitter pages and fake Shams and Wojs of the world

Brooklyn isnt trading us KD without Hunter involved.. Sorry..