• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

I probable would have kept Huerter.

From here, what moves would you or wouldn't you make with our roster?  I'm asking because I know w/e happens you will retrospectively be in favor of the opposite and condemn the FO. 

I would love to hear your ideal vision for the our roster based on where we are today.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Considering we just saw the Hawks sell draft position in the second just to put two million dollars in Ressler's pocket, I'm not at all confident the Huerter trade is a prelude to anything other than ducking the tax.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, thecampster said:
Hawks 2022-23 offseason

Out In
Danilo Gallinari Dejounte Murray
Kevin Huerter Justin Holiday
Delon Wright Aaron Holiday
Kevin Knox Maurice Harkless
TLC Jock Landale
Skylar Mays AJ Griffin
Gorgui Dieng  
Lou Williams  
3 x 1st round picks 1 x 1st round pick

Note:  Jalen Johnson played sparingly with the Hawks and should be considered an In.

Note: Tyrese Martin will probably play with College Park but could be in the "IN" column.

@Plainview1981 @RandomFan  Take it to a private thread fellers.  Can I get a mod to delete the back and forth please?

No need. He's back on ignore. 

19 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

So this move was designed to help the team's overall defense? And not to trade for Durant?

You said you wanted more defense and you're getting it. 

I hope it's making you happy they are doing what you wanted.

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Marvin24Williams said:

I love Kevin but honestly, i dont think its that bad of a trade yall are making it out to be. We get a lot stronger defensively 

I think you're right but the deal is still basically to get a cheap replacement for Kev for this year.  If money was no object i don't think we trade him even considering the pick.  

2 minutes ago, Marvin24Williams said:

I love Kevin but honestly, i dont think its that bad of a trade yall are making it out to be. We get a lot stronger defensively 

Kev was a rollercoaster and disappearing act. I am in love with his potential, but he is not a reliable player right now. 

Please look at his meltdown in game 5 where he almost single handedly gave away that game. He is weak under pressure, point blank period. We just added toughness and experience. That equals win-now.

I don't love it, I don't hate it. But I am ok with it

• Like 2

I know not everyone is for it. And just to be clear I am not saying that I want this to happen. But if JC ends up in Brooklyn for Ben Simmons, I want y’all to stand back and look at our lineups. Bc that is a very crazy good defensive team. And if defensive was our biggest problem last year…🤷🏽‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2