sturt

Didn’t pay you a dime. :laugh1: #moneyshamer

#kirshhhwhocares

Door let the 🚪 hit you on your way out!

:gum:

Ps Fck the Yankees.

I knew he was a 🐀 NYorker.

5 minutes ago, marco102 said:

I wonder who will be on the Hawks beat, now. If it is Jeff Schultz I will be unsubscribing.

Honestly I thought you were Kirsh, I was about to say if Marco don’t post no more that’s why 😂 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

So you subscribed to Kirsh? 

Yeah.

5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Didn’t pay you a dime. :laugh1: #moneyshamer

#kirshhhwhocares

Door let the 🚪 hit you on your way out!

:gum:

Ps Fck the Yankees.

I knew he was a 🐀 NYorker.

Honestly I thought you were Kirsh, I was about to say if Marco don’t post no more that’s why 😂 

Blasphemy. I couldn't be. I hate all new York teams.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
41 minutes ago, marco102 said:

I wonder who will be on the Hawks beat, now. If it is Jeff Schultz I will be unsubscribing.

I bet it's another young person, and we become a "feeder program" for bigger beats.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, sturt said:

Something very "Gone with the Wind"-ish about a guy leaving Atlanta to be associated with the Yankees.

Meanwhile...

2022-07-27_12-29-37.png

Exactly.  "We don't see the need to cover the team right now.   Maybe one of the Nascar guys will step up?".   That's the way they did it at the ajc for years. 

• Haha 1

• Moderators
58 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Bummer, I enjoyed his articles for the most part, even though I felt his bias crept into a few.  He was one of the more objective beat writers we've had.

I have to say I didn't read all his stuff but it seemed like he tried to stir up controversy that wasn't there a few times.  Only thing i remember was kind of stoking a riff between JC and Trae for a while.   Seems like there was something else regarding Nate but don't remember.  

• Like 1

• Premium Member
27 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I have to say I didn't read all his stuff but it seemed like he tried to stir up controversy that wasn't there a few times.  Only thing i remember was kind of stoking a riff between JC and Trae for a while.   Seems like there was something else regarding Nate but don't remember.  

Think you might be thinking of the hilarious 76-seconds-without-pausing-for-a-breath rant that Lloyd Pierce spat back at Kirschner when he asked something about wanting more specifics about how the defense could improve... and I couldn't help myself just now, I had to go find that... classic... hehe...

But my favorite was Trae last post season refusing to give Kirschner... Kirschner only, which is why it stood out... any answer of more than 3 words.... hehehehehe.

Great moments in passive-aggressive history, and Chris Kirschner at the center of both.

Excellent.

• Haha 3