• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Maybe just Hawks fans believe Collins is a top 10 PF

JTB

I hope JC is seeing this and taking it personal!….I never thought Collins could be the 2nd best player on any team but I definitely KNOW that JC can round out a big 3!…being the 3rd best player is a perfect role for Collins and he’s going to definitely get the opportunity to shine along side Trae and Murray.

this list is disrespectful! Collins should be top 10 somewhere given the situation he’s in now that Murray has arrived.

https://hoopshype.com/lists/nba-ranking-top-25-power-fowards-2022-23-giannis-davis-zion/?utm_campaign=trueAnthem+Manual&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR25tsjSTt5cCUzCkTnMnuwtndV4PMyoGFLFSs-n2V36utbFa9cUm3KQnRg

53 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

That list is all jacked up.

Barnes was used mostly as a SF, how can he AND Siakam be top 10 PF’s? 

KAT is a PF next season, but he has been a C until now.

AD is best as a center as well, but that’s another argument.

Paolo should be really good, but you can’t put him top 10 before playing a regular season game.

Harris is not better than JC as a PF. Randle is hanging on by a thread too.

There some names lower on that list that I could make a case for too.

Just overall not sold on these rankings.

Barnes was primarily a 4.

Yeah about KAT

AD is a 4. 

I agree.

I'll take Harris over JC as a player. More versatile and easier fit overall. His contract is ass tho.

JC is the Lou Williams of PFs so I am not Extremely high on him but he's in this range. 11-14. 

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, JTB said:

I hope JC is seeing this and taking it personal!….I never thought Collins could be the 2nd best player on any team but I definitely KNOW that JC can round out a big 3!…being the 3rd best player is a perfect role for Collins and he’s going to definitely get the opportunity to shine along side Trae and Murray.

this list is disrespectful! Collins should be top 10 somewhere given the situation he’s in now that Murray has arrived.

https://hoopshype.com/lists/nba-ranking-top-25-power-fowards-2022-23-giannis-davis-zion/?utm_campaign=trueAnthem+Manual&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR25tsjSTt5cCUzCkTnMnuwtndV4PMyoGFLFSs-n2V36utbFa9cUm3KQnRg

Im expecting fireworks when we play Orlando. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Y'know......  It's so weird trying to have a conversation with this generation about basketball.  One day it's "hey man, position-less basketball" when you discuss a player's size and skills and how he ranks...  The next day, they use the position to define the player and throw out these rankings.

Since "the game has evolved!", I suppose I don't even know what PF is.  I guess I'm not authorized to comment on these....? LOL

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Wretch said:

Y'know......  It's so weird trying to have a conversation with this generation about basketball.  One day it's "hey man, position-less basketball" when you discuss a player's size and skills and how he ranks...  The next day, they use the position to define the player and throw out these rankings.

Since "the game has evolved!", I suppose I don't even know what PF is.  I guess I'm not authorized to comment on these....? LOL

You a casual, Wretch.  Don't you see that's how they get clicks for all the stories about how positionless basketball is .... then get alls the clicks from doing position-based rankings?

Get with the times, Wretch.  It's like how some people post witty gifs and crap on message boards.  It's all about the clicks 'n likes.

🤔

• Haha 4

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

You a casual, Wretch.  Don't you see that's how they get clicks for all the stories about how positionless basketball is .... then get alls the clicks from doing position-based rankings?

Get with the times, Wretch.  It's like how some people post witty gifs and crap on message boards.  It's all about the clicks 'n likes.

🤔

True Dat GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 4

• Premium Member
15 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

That list is all jacked up.

Barnes was used mostly as a SF, how can he AND Siakam be top 10 PF’s? 

KAT is a PF next season, but he has been a C until now.

AD is best as a center as well, but that’s another argument.

Paolo should be really good, but you can’t put him top 10 before playing a regular season game.

Harris is not better than JC as a PF. Randle is hanging on by a thread too.

There some names lower on that list that I could make a case for too.

Just overall not sold on these rankings.

Agree with all this except Barnes has been playing mostly PF then add Zion who still needs to play.

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

IS THIS ABOUT OO???? :angry2:

@Wretch don’t you start up wit me! Say PF again I dare you…

….

image.gif.3d7c2433a0c73f0df541f96e931c2996.gif

LOL!  No...the OO day is coming man, but until then...  I'm just gonna smile and wave while ya'll discuss his highs and lows, just like I have for the past couple of seasons.  

I'm ain't saying nuffin' until see somethin'...

But...

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

I ain't seen nuffin' yet Spud...

Homer Bushes GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

lol

• Haha 3

https://www.nba.com/news/nba-fantasy-top-150-rankings-nikola-jokic-leads-way-for-2022-23-season

I got JC right at 10 based on the order in this list.

Side note, Hawks have 7 guys in the top 150. GSW and BOS are the only other teams that can say that. 
According to them, Hawks go:

1.Trae (7)

2. Murray (31)

3. JC (59)

4. Bogi (100)

5. Capela (108)

6. OO (148)

7. Dre (150)

Super side note; Huerter came in at 144 which would have given us 8 players in the top 150.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Wretch said:

LOL!  No...the OO day is coming man, but until then...  I'm just gonna smile and wave while ya'll discuss his highs and lows, just like I have for the past couple of seasons.  

I'm ain't saying nuffin' until see somethin'...

But...

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

I ain't seen nuffin' yet Spud...

Homer Bushes GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

lol

I hit the reveal hidden content button 12 times even though nothing was coming..

image.gif.58d7db11c8a39ee1d11cc0cb44a341eb.gif

Just now, RedDawg#8 said:

6. OO (148)

7. Dre (150)

They are about to move to the top 100 this year.

• Haha 1