• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Wins for the 2022-23 season for the Hawks

Gray Mule

• Moderators

On the topic of the thread, I'm in for a 56 win prediction for the regular season.  Very excited about this team.  Has the potential to be the best Atlanta Hawks team we've ever seen but a lot of ifs that need to be converted to actuals to make that happen.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, enrique said:

I've been hyped before and let down...so as much as I loved what I saw vs Bucks in preseason, I will go 48 wins. We will make noise in the playoffs.

What up brother long time no see. Hope you well! Enrique in the house 🏡.

@Jody23 our infamous “on to the next”

Your prediction sir! 

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Brad Rowland and Robby Kalland are predicting around 46 games maybe slightly over siting concerns over the shooting, chemistry between Trae and Murray as the main concerns. Essential they feel like the offense will be worse with Murray vs with Gallo and Huerter lol!

46 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Brad Rowland and Robby Kalland are predicting around 46 games maybe slightly over siting concerns over the shooting, chemistry between Trae and Murray as the main concerns. Essential they feel like the offense will be worse with Murray vs with Gallo and Huerter lol!

That's fair take before I seen them in Abu Dhabi

• Like 3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Peoriabird said:

From what I have seen so far.  Where we were steeply reliant of the 3 point shooting of Gallo and Huerter, we'll have more shot attempts from midrange and at the rim with Murray and I'm hoping for JJ's speed and athleticism and ability to play above the rim to replace Gallo.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

From what I have seen so far.  Where we were steeply reliant of the 3 point shooting of Gallo and Huerter, we'll have more shot attempts from midrange and at the rim with Murray and I'm hoping for JJ's speed and athleticism and ability to play above the rim to replace Gallo.

That something should be obvious to some who watches and reports on basketball. If Rowland and that other guy thought that the Hawks would park Murray in a corner as a catch and shoot player, you really have to question the intelligence of those guys

• Haha 2

On 10/9/2022 at 2:52 AM, Spud2nique said:

@sillent the optimist hit us with a win total! :smile:

Twins 👯‍♀️🤭 

I don't know where/how all these teams think they're going to easily get over 50. Somebody has to lose a few.

With the league being as tough as it is I still see us getting 50 wins though. 50 - 32 should be our bar.

• Like 2

On 10/11/2022 at 1:20 PM, Peoriabird said:

Not after watch both games. But to Rowland it doesn't matter unless they performed poorly.

Brad hasn't made his official prediction. They were discussing the over under and about 46 wins is a sweet spot and hard to say over or under.

46 - 36 is a solid season and although we believe the Hawks are much better, the East is better.  It is not out of the realm for the Hawks to go 46 - 36 with a slow start while building chemistry. I believe the Hawks will be a much better playoff team this season regardless of the regular season and both Brad and the other guy said as much.

Edited by marco102
  • Like 1