• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2022-23 NBA Season Has Officially Started: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
44 minutes ago, kg01 said:

No Kam and AD update to burst lil @shakes head today.  But I'm sure he's shedding tears over Kane getting traded. 😥

Aw, shakes.  Don't be cry. 

Lol you got a poor read on that one.   I’ve been boycotting the Blackhawks since they traded Panarin because I was so upset they broke up Kane and Panarin.   Stopped following the Blackhawks which pushed me to give basketball another shot.    I’ve been hoping and praying that the rangers would get Kane so he could be reunited with Panarin.  Very excited about the trade and gonna be Stanning the Rangers hard for the next 2 months.

5 minutes ago, shakes said:

Lol you got a poor read on that one.   I’ve been boycotting the Blackhawks since they traded Panarin because I was so upset they broke up Kane and Panarin.   Stopped following the Blackhawks which pushed me to give basketball another shot.    I’ve been hoping and praying that the rangers would get Kane so he could be reunited with Panarin.  Very excited about the trade and gonna be Stanning the Rangers hard for the next 2 months.

🤬

I'll get you next time, shakes.  Nexxxt tiiiiime .....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

The fan base is stressing like crazy.  Meanwhile, the players are still together and having fun.

Maybe they know that they're not a championship caliber squad, and refuse to stress out about losing.  That is, until Quin starts to stress.  But maybe even he doesn't have any expectations set for this season.

We have no choice but to let everything play out, and see what happens in these critical next few weeks.

• Like 3

On 3/1/2023 at 2:42 PM, kg01 said:

I had no idea when I posted that....

😉

Suburban pseudo-thug strikes again.  He's gonna end up in a situation he won't be able to take back.  Somebody's gotta get ahold of him before it's too late. 

Especially in Memphis.  He's lucky that the entire city loves him right now.  If they were losing, someone would definitely "pull his card" to see what's really up with him.

Then again, there's no telling who he's affiliated with.  I've heard wild stories from a few people in Memphis about Zach Randolph, and how he moved around in the city and in other areas.

• Sad 1

On 3/2/2023 at 2:26 PM, Gray Mule said:

I want to see him have a great game in a losing cause!  How's that??

🥰

This worked out well!  Cam Reddish had a great 4th quarter and the Hawks won!!

Storm hit here around 3 PM and I didn't get power back until the end of the 1st quarter.  Watched a replay this morning of the 1st quarter.  

Last night Hawks didn't fade away late in the game.  Has Quin fixed this?  We hope so.

Onward and upward!!

🥰

• Like 1

• Premium Member

And the off-court issues from the gated community wannabe thug continues... 

Grizzlies star Ja Morant “will be away from the team for at least the next two games,” the team announced Saturday, after an NBA spokesman said the league was investigating a social media post involving Morant showing what appears to be a gun. Here’s what you need to know:

In an Instagram Live clip, which did not appear on Morant’s account as of Saturday afternoon but was widely circulated on Twitter, Morant is seen flashing what appears to be a gun in a nightclub.

It’s not clear where the video was taken. The Grizzlies lost to the Nuggets in Denver on Friday night and are scheduled to face the Clippers in Los Angeles on Sunday.

The 23-year-old Grizzlies star was the subject of a Washington Post report this week detailing a string of off-court incidents dating from last summer, including that the head of security at a Memphis mall filed a police report alleging that Morant “threatened” him during an altercation.

Morant was also the subject of recent controversy as the NBA probed an incident in which Morant’s acquaintances allegedly aggressively confronted members of the Pacers traveling party near the team’s bus in the loading area of FedExForum after a game on Jan. 29 in Mem phis.

https://theathletic.com/4275496/2023/03/04/ja-morant-gun-nba?source=user-shared-article

• Thanks 1