• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2022-23 NBA Season Has Officially Started: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

JayBirdHawk

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Dang I’m missing it. Still going on?

Just ended spectacularly.  Tatum hits a 3 with 1 second left.

PHI inbounds it to embiid who hits a desperation 3 from 3/4 court but it was just after the buzzer.  PHI loses. However .... Joel didn't take the situation seriously.  He had conceded the loss and just hurled the ball.   Had he actually tried, instead of give up like the loser he is, he had time to get the shot off.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Watching 86 game of Nuggets at Rocket. Bill Hanzlik is the sorriest player ever. What’s wrong with that dude, he could catch 3 balls headed straight to his face off regular speed passes. I remember his a$$ too he hustled or looked like he hustled but that dude was straight A$$!

Ralph Sampson was a bad boy. People forget that because of his injuries but he was LEEEEEEGIIITTT BOI I TELL YA!!!

Lets play a game of 'who am I'.

Just heard on nbaradio, from @Spud2nique guy Sam Mitchell:

"If I have a bad team, I take (this player) because he's gonna keep fan interest.  Hes gonna put up some numbers.  He's gonna win me some games but he's not gonna win you a championship."

Who was he talking about?

Hint: Rhymes with Duka Loncic

😲

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Lets play a game of 'who am I'.

Just heard on nbaradio, from @Spud2nique guy Sam Mitchell:

"If I have a bad team, I take (this player) because he's gonna keep fan interest.  Hes gonna put up some numbers.  He's gonna win me some games but he's not gonna win you a championship."

Who was he talking about?

Hint: Rhymes with Duka Loncic

😲

Kyme Herving? :huh:

• Haha 1