• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2022-23 NBA Season Has Officially Started: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

JayBirdHawk

16 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Dillon Brooks is a tool.  Just nut-punched Donovan Mitchell.  Mitchell throws the ball then pushes Brooks and throws him down.

Both ejected.  Bullcrap but Mitchell gave him what he wanted. 

Are we team Dillon or Mitch? :er: I just saw a tiny clip no clue what happened.

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Are we team Dillon or Mitch? :er: I just saw a tiny clip no clue what happened.

Mitchell this time.  Dillon nut-punched.  There's no defending that. 

Oh and guess who was in the middle of the non-fight actin all tough-juice....

Edited by kg01
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Never team Dillon... 

Oh ya the guy that goes by "Dillon the Villain"....

More like Dillon the Village Tool Convention

I'd say they're starting to remind me of the late 90s Blazers, but I actually loved that team. This Grizz team... I can't stand them ho's. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, warcore said:

Oh ya the guy that goes by "Dillon the Villain"....

More like Dillon the Village Tool Convention

I'd say they're starting to remind me of the late 90s Blazers, but I actually loved that team. This Grizz team... I can't stand them ho's. 

Meanwhile they've been 1-7 over their last 8  - they've been doing a lot of yapping.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, marco102 said:

WOAT defense isn't even in the bottom 15 anymore.

He is making some good improvements communicating and being a pest.

We do need to give Nate some props for making Trae buy in recently.

Indeed much improved even in attempts to get steals on D, more decisive on the reads, I think DM been workin with him. 

Him and JC worked on D this summer and it shows.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Mmmmmmm..... The Griz seem to be in the news for all the wrong reasons. 

Ohhhh I was about to post this but figured I'd let someone else.  I don't want people to think I have a bias against the guy ....(pause for effect)

This team is so loveable.  The precocious Grizzzzz.  Just mean-muggin and fake-fightin on national TV and more fake-fightin behind the scenes I guess.

Smells like somebody's in serious need of an entourage-ectomy, starting with his pops.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Ohhhh I was about to post this but figured I'd let someone else.  I don't want people to think I have a bias against the guy ....(pause for effect)

This team is so loveable.  The precocious Grizzzzz.  Just mean-muggin and fake-fightin on national TV and more fake-fightin behind the scenes I guess.

Smells like somebody's in serious need of an entourage-ectomy, starting with his pops.

Then there us this:

Damichael Cole: Ja Morant hinted in Cleveland on Thursday to reporters that there was something going on behind the scenes. He called the Grizzlies “the most hated.” “It’s a little situation going on now, I ain’t gone speak on it yet. If some sh*t don’t change, y’all gone hear me speak on it.”

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Then there us this:

Damichael Cole: Ja Morant hinted in Cleveland on Thursday to reporters that there was something going on behind the scenes. He called the Grizzlies “the most hated.” “It’s a little situation going on now, I ain’t gone speak on it yet. If some sh*t don’t change, y’all gone hear me speak on it.”

All I hear is lookitme lookitme lookitmeeeee 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
29 minutes ago, kg01 said:

He's gonna mess around and be the next rich guy folks are asking, "Uh he rich why he even doing that?" about.

A 'when keeping it real goes wrong' moment. 

Yep.  When I heard he beat up a high schooler at a local gym... This guy is not going to last long.   Him and his entourage and his attitude will be ushered out. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Yep.  When I heard he beat up a high schooler at a local gym... This guy is not going to last long.   Him and his entourage and his attitude will be ushered out. 

When I moved from the 'hood' to the burbs, it was littered with guys like this.   In a 4 bedroom house but, because you listen to Pac and Snoop, you a 'gangster'..

Please.

Better pay your Wealth Management guy to fund you a car service and let these hanger-ons go.

• Like 1