• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2022-23 NBA Season Has Officially Started: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

JayBirdHawk

Just stupid and likely preventable had the league stepped in prior to this, what 4th or 5th questionable incident with him.

Guy stands to make hundreds of millions of dollars as the face of Nike but says, "nah yall keep that.  I rather have sTReEt cRed." 

I keep telling people this is how Javaris Crittenden got started.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

24 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Just stupid and likely preventable had the league stepped in prior to this, what 4th or 5th questionable incident with him.

Guy stands to make hundreds of millions of dollars as the face of Nike but says, "nah yall keep that.  I rather have sTReEt cRed." 

I keep telling people this is how Javaris Crittenden got started.....

The NBA isn't going to be too hard on him. He's their new Iverson. 

8 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I'm waiting for all the articles questioning Ja's 'leadership and accountability'

Fax. 

7 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

The NBA isn't going to be too hard on him. He's their new Iverson. 

They don't have a choice.  He's making decisions that could end or severely alter his life. 

19 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Life comes at you fast huh, Grizzzz? 

Part of me kind of wants Trae pick up 3 more techs to get his suspension out of the way before the postseason.

Like even plan it to where he misses a low stakes game at the end of our schedule.

29 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Part of me kind of wants Trae pick up 3 more techs to get his suspension out of the way before the postseason.

Like even plan it to where he misses a low stakes game at the end of our schedule.

I'm thinking that doesn't carry over like that into the postseason.  Anybody know for sure?

I think the clock resets. 

30 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I'm thinking that doesn't carry over like that into the postseason.  Anybody know for sure?

Unless it changed I think so. Draymond got suspended in the Finals against the Cavs because of this I thought.

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

36 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Unless it changed I think so. Draymond got suspended in the Finals against the Cavs because of this I thought.

A player that has committed 16 unsportsmanlike technical fouls in a regular season game is suspended from playing 1 game. In addition, if a player has committed his 17th unsportsmanlike technical foul, the player will be fined at least $5000 dollars. If 2 more technical fouls are committed, the player will get a second suspension.

In the NBA Playoffs, when a player has committed a technical foul has a different meaning. A player will get a warning after 5 technical fouls committed. The suspension will be granted after seven technical fouls.

50 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Nah, he got suspended due to accumulation of flagrant fouls on the playoffs specifically. 

5 hours ago, bleachkit said:

The man clearly knows basketball.

Not sure what Solo’s doing now but he’d make a decent assistant.  Glen Willis and  Coach Taylor of Thinking Basketball should definitely be in some NBA teams’ brass or coaching staff as well.

First of all, yikes.

Second of all,I'm sure Adam will Sliver his way out of handing down any real punishment.  Still, how stupid is all this ....

Even if this is inaccurate, I do think there are some CBA rules he violated which make this problematic despite probably not violating any gun laws.  And I'm assuming he didnt violate any gun laws because, if so, that would be Plaxico Burress-level idiotic.