• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Warriors

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

You and the iRobot need a stay at Ramada.

Can I come? :er: 

Note: season’s gettin weird why not Squd? 🤷‍♀️ 

We can play “spin your wedding ring on the table”..

To see how many twirls each of us get…

Friday night shenanigans.. :sarcastic:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Wretch said:

He has been there accompanying/mentoring Trae through every part of his journey.  I've said it before, but I really have a lot of respect for dude.  I have kids the same age as his.  I took them to all sorts of soccer games, dance recitals, and even Pokemon tournaments lol.  Anyone with kids that does this knows how exhausting it is.  He really put in a lot of work with Trae and he's still there supporting him every chance he gets.

I am 99% certain that he doesn't travel with the team.  It's pretty clear how he operates that he wants Trae to be his own man.

A lot of times people assume and equate being present with 'living vicariously' (in a negative sense).  Would people feel better if he had no dad there, I wonder?  That's a deep question but I won't delve further.  Yall folks think I'm as deep as a frisbee, so I don't wanna blow mindz. 😉

Long story short, we're in the midst of all the soccer matches and everything else.  And best believe, if one-a the kg's makes it big or small, I'mma be there every step of the way.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Aye, my days of work travel on Ramada Inns are over.  If there's no Marriot or Hilton property there, I won't be either.

I'll swing for the double queen bed suite tho.  I'll take the couch.  You and iRo can wrassle to see who gets the bed by the window. 

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Irobot GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

And best believe, if one-a the kg's makes it big or small, I'mma be there every step of the way.

My nephew got me a couple presents for Xmas 🎅 (for himself). FIFA soccer ⚽️ on Ps and goalie gloves 🧤. Mind you I played from 1983-89. 

Long story short….

I learned how to play FIFA with teams such as Saudi Arabia, Tunesia, Iran, etc…

He was the U.S. England Argentina and Brazil. 🤨 

Then he took me on a wet field … it rained a lot before.. and during.. but him and kg kids are Messi’s now. 😐 

Anyways..

I’ve been recouping with some pain from diving as a goalie 🥅. WELL WHEN HE DRAGS ME OUT THERE IM ALREADY OUT THERE SO WHY NOT TRY AND SAVE IT AWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLL…

🤷‍♀️ 

8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I'll swing for the double queen bed suite tho.  I'll take the couch.  You and iRo can wrassle to see who gets the bed by the window. 

Nah fck all that. Head to toe. :huh:..

🏃‍♀️ 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

My nephew got me a couple presents for Xmas 🎅 (for himself). FIFA soccer ⚽️ on Ps and goalie gloves 🧤. Mind you I played from 1983-89. 

Long story short….

I learned how to play FIFA with teams such as Saudi Arabia, Tunesia, Iran, etc…

He was the U.S. England Argentina and Brazil. 🤨 

Then he took me on a wet field … it rained a lot before.. and during.. but him and kg kids are Messi’s now. 😐 

Anyways..

I’ve been recouping with some pain from diving as a goalie 🥅. WELL WHEN HE DRAGS ME OUT THERE IM ALREADY OUT THERE SO WHY NOT TRY AND SAVE IT AWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLL…

🤷‍♀️ 

Nah fck all that. Head to toe. :huh:..

🏃‍♀️ 

Edit: @kg01 So when you’re approaching 50 and you dive on the grass… it hurts more than it did in 1989… just puttin that out there. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Spud2nique said:

Edit: @kg01 So when you’re approaching 50 and you dive on the grass… it hurts more than it did in 1989… just puttin that out there. 

My kids teams used to do a dad's v kids game.  I did it once and totally embarrassed myself.  Like I forgot how to run or something.  Never again. 

• Haha 3

Just now, kg01 said:

Like I forgot how to run or something.  Never again. 

I swear I forgot each sport is different. Soccer had me reaching for that NFL lineman oxygen tank real quick. Wow. Less burgers 🍔 for me this year. 

• Haha 2

Huerter is going off again while we speak :ph34r:🗣️ :huh: DM needs to absolutely go off on Kev tomorrow and remind us why we got rid of him… HIS WEAK D!!!! 

I love Kev but tomorrow he needs to be buried a bit. We need a lil satisfaction here.

• Like 1

Anyone else read this?  I just saw where the NBA said that Klay Thompson's three that tied the game in the 1st overtime should have been waived off - - He traveled.

If this had been called, and it should have been, Hawks win the game!!

🥲

• Sad 2