• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Official NBASupes, Sothron, and theCampster Insider Thread - NBA 2022-23 Season

NBASupes

• Premium Member

I love the fact in the NFL and NBA draft people are just waiting around to make trades if you aren’t in an obvious position to make a pick.

27 minutes ago, GameTime said:

What if Murray goes back to San Antonio next year? What a fleecing

I literally told a relative that early today.  Its VERY plausible Murray plays one more year in Atlanta and reups with the Spurs, those 3 first round picks and Wembayama.

• Sad 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

I literally told a relative that early today.  Its VERY plausible Murray plays one more year in Atlanta and reups with the Spurs, those 3 first round picks and Wembayama.

Not saying it didn’t hit his mind, but the Spurs getting Wemby wasn’t a guaranteed thing.

1 hour ago, GameTime said:

Siakam played Center for Toronto a lot and is highly switchable would of been perfect. Could of spaced him and Trae out with shooters. Would love to see it.

THats what I said earlier. Siakam couldve fit with Trae but not Trae and Murray imo...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Orlando taking Black at #6. One of the guys the Hawks were trying to get. 

Hawks ain’t doing anything we known that. They gotta shed salary. They’ll try that trade when nobody is looking.

Edited by theheroatl