• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Quin Snyder, Charles Lee or Kenny Atkinson

Spud2nique

Next coach mentioned by woj; who you like  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Whose best for us?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/02/2023 at 07:12 AM

10 minutes ago, akay said:

Betonline odds aligning with this thread pretty well

My horse 🐎 is Cassell!!! LETS GO ET BABY LETS GOOOO!!! 10/1!!! :cheer:

3 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Trae on the Heat?

We would have to take turns watching kg. 

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, sturt said:

I believe there's a 24-hour free trial period on all avatar bets, Jay.

So, just sayin... you're welcome to back out while you still can. 😄😄😄

Nope.

Not backing out. I already placed the bet in the Official Thread. A bet is a bet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The quote function to respond to a post isn't working for my on my office computer for some reason.  

My favorite is Quin Snyder, but the bottom line is that none of the names that were initially mentioned are bad names.  As far as Ime goes, I am just putting information out there on him.  Just based on coaching ability, he's right there with Quin for me.  Maybe a tad behind Quin.  

I'm also a big fan of Charles Lee and what he will be as a head coach down the road.  He's been blessed to learn from the jedi master Mike Budenholzer.  

The quote function to respond to a post isn't working for my on my office computer for some reason.  

My favorite is Quin Snyder, but the bottom line is that none of the names that were initially mentioned are bad names.  As far as Ime goes, I am just putting information out there on him.  Just based on coaching ability, he's right there with Quin for me.  Maybe a tad behind Quin.  

I'm also a big fan of Charles Lee and what he will be as a head coach down the road.  He's been blessed to learn from the jedi master Mike Budenholzer.  

Also, it's obvious that Kyle Korver has a loud voice when it comes to the candidates on this list.

• Like 1

• Moderators

These guys will fit right in in atlanta.  The game i like to play here is from a distance, is that a middle aged rich guy or someone riding the rails.  You really can't tell anymore and I'm the worst offender.  Messy hair, 5 day stubble, look real tired, sweatpants.   Kenny is trying to avoid it by slicking the hair.  Quin has the expensive watch.  But from 100 yards on a saturday morning i bet folks are crossing the street.  

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

These guys will fit right in in atlanta.  The game i like to play here is from a distance, is that a middle aged rich guy or someone riding the rails.  You really can't tell anymore and I'm the worst offender.  Messy hair, 5 day stubble, look real tired, sweatpants.   Kenny is trying to avoid it by slicking the hair.  Quin has the expensive watch.  But from 100 yards on a saturday morning i bet folks are crossing the street.  

Quin got a nice tanned arm, he been kickin it with Spo in south beach 🏖️?

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Quin got a nice tanned arm, he been kickin it with Spo in south beach 🏖️?

Yeah i have a weird suspicion that Landry and Quin already have an agreement.  Now they just have to pretend that they are just now talking to him and fake interview some others for the job.  

• Like 1

• Premium Member
37 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Nope.

Not backing out. I already placed the bet in the Official Thread. A bet is a bet.

Jay, caught on cam immediately after posting...

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Yeah i have a weird suspicion that Landry and Quin already have an agreement.  Now they just have to pretend that they are just now talking to him and fake interview some others for the job.  

Welcome! Welcome to my place. I call it Club Cynicism. 😄

• Haha 2