• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks in talks with Snyder

Spud2nique

Makes sense I guess gobert isn't what he was outside if the system they ran in Utah, Mitchell in the other hand is doing well regardless. Hopefully that can happen for trae he basically keeps performing but the system helps bring everyone else's performance up a bit, since we lacked so much obvious cohesion.

Edited by hylndr11

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Assuming this happens I wonder if Snyder can bring in anyone to add to the coaching staff at such short notice. 

My sense is he really just needs to bring along one guy who he trusts to be his lead assistant. The others can be holdovers who get a chance to impress the new boss for a couple of months.

Maybe someone who is retired from coaching wouldn't mind that gig on a temporary basis... maybe someone from Quin's past... but who??? 😄

• Like 1

• Premium Member
22 minutes ago, Afro said:

It wont let me quote you @sturt. I agree, but Milwaukee is definitely in that same realm as Utah/Atlanta and Bud has "made it work". Quotations because walking into a surefire first ballot hall of famer who is also very loyal changes the dynamics a bit lol. 

Exactly. Agreed on all that.

• Premium Member
29 minutes ago, sturt said:

My sense is he really just needs to bring along one guy who he trusts to be his lead assistant. The others can be holdovers who get a chance to impress the new boss for a couple of months.

Maybe someone who is retired from coaching wouldn't mind that gig on a temporary basis... maybe someone from Quin's past... but who??? 😄

15 minutes ago, KB21 said:

I'm still pissed at how Danny Ferry got railroaded in Atlanta by Michael Gearon Jr.

I thought that was because Deng was selling counterfeit items in front of Philips arena? No? :batman:#dengit

Just now, Atlantaholic said:

All indications seem like he will be the hire and that it will happen soon. Seems like a great move to me. 

You like it, Vol likes it, by the way are you two the same guy? :er: