• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Coach Bud job hunting

sturt

2 minutes ago, hylndr11 said:

interadasting - fans wanted it but prolly didnt think it would happen.  surely this means a tear down and bucks will rush to ATL to play in the city in the forest.

Giannis for meth-Bogi, who says no? 

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

Wow. Actually shocked by this news. 

Literally got them a chip a couple years back and this is what he gets for it? Usually championship winning coaches have a longer leash.

Not many better coaches in the league.

I was thinking that too. 

It must mean that there's somebody in their sights. 

or

Giannis wasn't happy with the results. 

• Moderators
48 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Giannis wasn't happy with the results. 

If Giannis disliked him I think that would be the best explanation.  Will be interesting to see if they can do better.  I sure know they can do worse.

• Moderators
Just now, bleachkit said:

He probably has sights on being Pop's successor anyway. 

Why would you want to go to San Antonio unless they draft a superstar - especially if you are leaving a team that is a true contender with an MVP level, low maintenance star?

21 minutes ago, AHF said:

Why would you want to go to San Antonio unless they draft a superstar - especially if you are leaving a team that is a true contender with an MVP level, low maintenance star?

Job security. That's the only reason I can think of. 

13 hours ago, AHF said:

If Giannis disliked him I think that would be the best explanation.  Will be interesting to see if they can do better.  I sure know they can do worse.

I could also see a scenario where he told them or indicated he wanted to step away for a while.

• Like 1

• Moderators
19 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I could also see a scenario where he told them or indicated he wanted to step away for a while.

That is fair but I would think both sides would want to publicly make that known so it was clear he wasn't fired for performance.

• Like 1

I'm just happy that the Atlanta Hawks already have their new head coach.  We don't have to worry about Bud coming back here.  He's a pretty good coach but we've already been there, done that.

Sorry about him losing his brother.  This is a hard lick for him to take.  Actually should make losing his job easier because jobs are something that he can replace.  A brother is not.

Looks don't matter in whether he is a good coach or not.  This being said, he has looked like a homeless bum lately and it's time for him to change his looks.

🥲

• Like 1
  • Haha 2