• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Team USA 2023 FIBA World Cup (Trae Watch)

RedDawg#8

4 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

For the Olympics you'll see all the bigger name players wanting to play and be yapping about bring back the gold to make up for the WC failure.

Same thing every Olympic year. Smh.

Here's the problem though.  The Euros have always cared more about the World Championships, than the Olympics.  Meanwhile, the USA sees the FIBA World Championships as the warm-up to the Olympics.  That's part of the problem right there.

We're all about Olympic Gold.  So when Paris rolls around, you'll see our top guys play, with the Euros may or may not even send their best squad.

• Like 2

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Hawkmoor said:

S42Uq.gif

Other than today's hero Bogi who resigned here to play years more with Trae and DM who resigned for significantly less than fair market value to keep playing with Trae.  

• Like 2

16 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Maybe Bogi's knee was never that good after his injury soon after becoming a hawk.  After surgery and rehab we may be getting the best Bogi yet this year. 

Ya also remember before we signed him and how the Bucks lost him and Giannis said he liked playing with Bogi a lot… 😊 Just sayin..

Things are kinda lockin in for us.. Trae.. Dejounte.. Bogi.. the young guns 💪🏿.. and if things fall apart in Milwaukee then..

image.gif.055773277608e99f5c0bce29e61f46b8.gif

I don’t think I could have scripted this thing any better. 4th place, oh my word that’s just karma. Love it more I could not! What an awesome and HUMBLING day for some cocky a$$ American youngsters who by the way, many of whom shouldn’t have been on the roster to begin with and the results showed. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I don’t think I could have scripted this thing any better. 4th place, oh my word that’s just karma. Love it more I could not! What an awesome and HUMBLING day for some cocky a$$ American youngsters who by the way, many of whom shouldn’t have been on the roster to begin with and the results showed. 

The 'Dan's got US.  Haha. Enjoy the bronze, Canadia, but always remember your ceiling is our floor.

I'm waiting to see all the eggscuses from Kerr and the brass aka grAnt Hill.  Pick losing players, lose games.  Pretty simple formula. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

https://larrybrownsports.com/basketball/trae-young-petty-move-usa-eliminated/620272

Trae Young pulls petty move after Team USA is eliminated from FIBA World Cup

That is probably too good to be a coincidence, especially since Young was a big-time snub from this year’s team. The multi-time All-Star Young did not receive an invitation to the U.S. squad for the FIBA World Cup, and some interesting theories emerged for why that may have been the case.