• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome to Atlanta, Mouhamed Gueye

NBASupes

2 minutes ago, JTB said:

Gueye looks taller than 6’9…not that the 1 or 2 inches matter but in these highlights I’ve been watching I think you can argue he’s 6’10 or 6’11.

He grew like Cam code Redd, an inch everytime we mention his height. Cam is a mile high now! :dance:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

on the Atlanta Hawks official roster, Mo Gueye is listed as 6'11" and 210 lbs.  He passes the eye test for this in summer league.

:smug:

I have shingles now.  I ask for your prayers.  

• Sad 9

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

on the Atlanta Hawks official roster, Mo Gueye is listed as 6'11" and 210 lbs.  He passes the eye test for this in summer league.

Bless you GM.  Shingles stink.  I hope and pray you heal quickly and completely.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

Dang. Thoughts and prayers GM. Here’s to a speedy and full recovery! 🙏

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
11 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

Prayers for you Gray Mule.  No fun!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Much thanks for your prayers and concerns.  May God bless you for all of them!  I'm improving slowly.

Back to the question: How tall is MoGueye?  Official roster list him as 6'11" and I believe he is.  Who came up with the 6'8" and where did you find it?  Obviously some anti-Hawk event.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

Much thanks for your prayers and concerns.  May God bless you for all of them!  I'm improving slowly.

Back to the question: How tall is MoGueye?  Official roster list him as 6'11" and I believe he is.  Who came up with the 6'8" and where did you find it?  Obviously some anti-Hawk event.

His draft reviews have him listed as 6'-11".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators
50 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Gueye>JJ 😐🏃‍♀️ 

Wow.  You are just on an anti-JJ crusade this summer, Spud!  

For clarity, are you thinking Gueye is better today than JJ or not going that far and instead saying that while not as good right now that Gueye's long-term upside is higher?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, AHF said:

For clarity, are you thinking Gueye is better today than JJ

If I had to choose one to kee it’s Gueye today. I like his skillset better, for sure a better passer, he’s taller, better boarder… not sure what JJ has on him, maybe athleticism but Gueye is pretty darn athletic. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• Moderators
32 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

If I had to choose one to kee it’s Gueye today. I like his skillset better, for sure a better passer, he’s taller, better boarder… not sure what JJ has on him, maybe athleticism but Gueye is pretty darn athletic. 

Yikes, Spud.  This is some serious JJ haterade.  But maybe the coaches will prove me wrong and bench JJ to give those minutes to Gueye.  I'd bet on JJ being both the better rebounder and passer this year.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I don't think I or you have seen enough of Gueye to make that determination.

I understand the summer league doesn’t prove too much but we all saw the passes he was making. Honestly, I don’t think we have a big on our roster with his passing touch, at least from what I saw, super fluid and confident with the bounce passes and others too.

But perhaps you are right, when the sphincter gets tight, it may become harder. 🤷‍♀️