• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Trae is gonna be a 15+ dime man! 

Who was the last dude to avg 15 dimes a game? Stockton? 92 or 91, maybe 89. Trae has a shot if he gets a big 3 around him. He’s that much of a savant when it comes to dime dropping.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

@Sothron oh myyy… I didn’t even think of 2K..

Trae KAT and DM would be nuts in that game. Let’s face it, 2K leans towards rewarding offense, that’s one of the ultimate offenses in the league right there…

Defense.. I dunno.

Just have to add...IF this trade goes down. Trae, KAT and DJM will be so, so fun to play in 2k. That Trae/KAT PNR action is going to be insane. DJM will be able to roam free as well. Just need some shooters on the outside to help keep it clean. So fun.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Just have to add...IF this trade goes down. Trae, KAT and DJM will be so, so fun to play in 2k. That Trae/KAT PNR action is going to be insane. DJM will be able to roam free as well. Just need some shooters on the outside to help keep it clean. So fun.

If we do the deal that’s being suggested we are creating new holes at backup pf and center. Will be interesting to see what they do to solve this… 

personslly would trade Dre before jj 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mikey said:

If we do the deal that’s being suggested we are creating new holes at backup pf and center. Will be interesting to see what they do to solve this… 

I'd hate to lose JJ, but defensively we kinda have to keep Hunter (not my fav).  And regarding the holes created, those are doable in terms of filling them with capable bodies.  Jmho. 

But man I'm looking forward to what JJ can be.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Mikey said:

They dont want Hunter...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
24 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Minn doesn't want Hunter. They have forwards. 

Just now, Sothron said:

Minn doesn't want Hunter. They have forwards. 

They should let us keep JJ then..lol.

I have no idea why I'm so upset about the possibility of losing JJ when we are getting an Allstar in return, but we will be weak at the PF spot. OO isn't a PF neither is KAT. I guess they'll play Hunter at the four at times 🤢?

I'll trust they'll fill in the spot. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

High. It would be hard to see it not happen. The pieces that are left are minor pieces. Tomorrow, we shall see. Like Sothron said, the rug can be pulled by ownership but they were the ones to give this the go ahead recently. 

From what I've gathered. Both him and Bey are in this deal. 

If we plan on keeping Capela in any KAT deal while giving up both of our fowards who can play the 3 & 4 without getting their replacements I will be highly disappointed. We will be making a similar mistake that the twolves did last year when they moved Kat to PF full time.

KAT is a 5 offensively period and plays best when he is the only true big on the floor. At the 5 he provides a skillset that few bigs in the league can provide.

We will just be the Twolves of last year and be wasting KAT talent if we don't dump Capela and get some more fowards on this team.

55 minutes ago, marco102 said:

They should let us keep JJ then..lol.

I have no idea why I'm so upset about the possibility of losing JJ when we are getting an Allstar in return, but we will be weak at the PF spot. OO isn't a PF neither is KAT. I guess they'll play Hunter at the four at times 🤢?

I'll trust they'll fill in the spot. 

So then we would have to give them OO and keep JJ. I don’t think anyone would want that.

4 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

So then we would have to give them OO and keep JJ. I don’t think anyone would want that.

If they'd except it, I'd just give them Bey and call it a day (and a protected pick).  With JC, gone, Bey gone, you kind of want to keep Jalen, but I understand, you have to give up something to get something.

• Like 1

I just want to say this now. This inside information about KAT has sprinkled pixie dust on my evening. And even if the trade falls apart, as any talks can, it will still have been well worth it.

But I’m just waiting for some dumbass to get pissy in the event that the insiders are “wrong.” You would be missing the whole point of the fluidity of inside information. And you would be woefully ungrateful for the joy that we are all now experiencing, as we lay our heads down to sleep, and dream, tonight.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

I'd hate to lose JJ, but defensively we kinda have to keep Hunter (not my fav).  And regarding the holes created, those are doable in terms of filling them with capable bodies.  Jmho. 

But man I'm looking forward to what JJ can be.

If we put together 3 All Stars we will have some vets want to come play here for cheap and compete for a ring. We wont have issues filling any holes 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, parfait said:

I just want to say this now. This inside information about KAT has sprinkled pixie dust on my evening. And even if the trade falls apart, as any talks can, it will still have been well worth it.

But I’m just waiting for some dumbass to get pissy in the event that the insiders are “wrong.” You would be missing the whole point of the fluidity of inside information. And you would be woefully ungrateful for the joy that we are all now experiencing, as we lay our heads down to sleep, and dream, tonight.

Lovely dreams of Kittens 🐈‍⬛ and $hit! 

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, parfait said:

If we get KAT we are going to need a backup C who can really play good defense.  Kind of like when we had Steve Hawes and Tree Rollins.

1 hour ago, Watchman said:

If we get KAT we are going to need a backup C who can really play good defense.  Kind of like when we had Steve Hawes and Tree Rollins.

We will have to give Bruno a chance to fill that role. I think he has very good energy and effort defensively. Not really sure who else is out there that we could bring in.

center market in general seems dry.

Edit:

actually I see Bismack Biyombo , Dedmon, and bol bol available

Bol Bol would be fun to have! Lot of length and keeps the floor spread. Biyombo probably the best defensive backup center available in FA.

Edited by JTB
  • Like 2