• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

• Premium Member
17 minutes ago, Sothron said:

That's true of every skit show. There's very few KITH shows that are just non stop funny but usually you get at least one good skit out of it.

i hated the ones where the gay guy just sat around talking for 5 minutes.  As unfunny as it gets.

Now contrast that to crushing your head guy who had one bit but it was always funny.

Siakam and KAT are not the only fish in the sea.  I agree with JayBirdHawk, I want to go for the gold this upcoming season.  While it would be nice to have one of these two there must be other good players out there that would love to come to Atlanta and play with the Hawks.

I don't want to trade for any player who does not want to play here.  I hope every player we have on our roster wants to be here.  If they don't, please tell our GM and he will move you out.

Time to regroup.  Find that player who wants to come here.

Siakam to the Pacers.  KAT stays home.  Atlanta keeps what they have - - Win everything!  Become optimistic.  May as well.  Our roster has some fine players and we have a great coach & his assistants!

GO ATL HAWKS !!

:smug:

Edited by Gray Mule
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
16 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Why shouldn't we be all-in trying to win?

Off the top of my head:

• Let's see what we have this year and assess
  • Give Quin time to implement new schemes -- it's extremely unlikely we are going the distance the first year new schemes are implemented.  I cannot recall a time that's ever happened... it takes time to build chemistry
  • Our core is young
  • We'd have to sacrifice future chances to win a chip if the asking prices for some of these players is heavy (lots of picks/young guys)
  • We're negotiating from a position of strength after the new CBA dropped.  No reason to rush things when teams are going to get more and more desperate to rectify their cap situations
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, JeffS17 said:

I do think it's probably legitimate Siakam is having to reconcile with the fact he's been the #1 option and that would not be the case in Atlanta.  He's in his prime so it would be a pretty big shift in dynamic for him.

It should be 1a, 1b, 1c

Whoever has it going is the #1 option that night.. lol

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Peoriabird said:

Are you questioning the insiders?:spank:

Stick to talking basketball, and we're all good.  Just giving my $.02 on what I think Toronto's behavior signals.

• Thanks 1