• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, sturt said:

Okay. I'm out. I'm done. No more hamster wheels for me.

Enjoyed being an Atlanta Hawks fan for the 50-ish years I did... or a lot of em, anyway... not so much the Isiah Rider period.

Bye. And I'm not even kidding. This is a stupid way to spend any more of whatever precious minutes I have left on this planet in this life, for me at least.

If anyone wants/needs to engage henceforth, try me at spook1320-generaluse@yahoo.com. Good luck to all in whatever personal or family or professional endeavors you pursue. It's been great being part of a community with you.

I feel you here. This is an abysmal move that is inexcusable. They could have made this deal at the deadline if they really wanted to avoid the tax. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, Sothron said:

My Twolf source has told me directly the TPE will be 100% used by the Hawks to improve the front court. They told me to calm down and be patient. I'm wondering if a certain feline is heading south?

Why wouldn't they do a 3 team deal then? 

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

My Twolf source has told me directly the TPE will be 100% used by the Hawks to improve the front court. They told me to calm down and be patient. I'm wondering if a certain feline is heading south?

Gross.. we don't need that idiot on the team. KAT is starting to lose his marbles recently.

Edited by theheroatl
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I don't want the feline. We need more guys with tough mindsets... we just gave one away for nothing. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Sothron said:

We don't have feline assets.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

Gross.. we don't need that idiot on the team. KAT is starting to lose his marbles recently.

What do you mean? Don't you know that he's changed the game 🐈

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, AHF said:

I'll believe it when I see it.  Right now any report of Ressler being willing to pay the tax is beyond suspect in my book.

He'll have the full offseason to set the record straight if he is serious about this team this year.

It's clear as day.. If they end up in the tax, the team is winning. If the team stinks by mid-season, they won't be in the tax. Why don't people get this...

YOU DON'T PAY THE TAX THEN WIN.... Only in the case we get a superstar added which raises the expectations of a top seed then the tax will be readily acceptable.

Literally the Clippers are in trouble here.. Balmer is just gonna pay big bucks on their "shot" to win.

Edited by theheroatl

2 hours ago, Sothron said:

When Travis wouldn't push Nate to play JJ it was one of the reasons Travis was gone.

so Travis got pushed out because Nate was/is an idiot. Makes sense. He's the GM -- not the coach. It's not his job to tell the coach how to coach.... get a new coach to solve that. 

17 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Please no.  Just .... please, soth, no .... please? 

Give me Naz or give me deat.. ah, maybe not that far. 

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
Just now, NBASupes said:

Feels like this is the first hard pill we'll have to swallow - no one was giving up positive assets for JC atm, and I'm assuming this trade wasn't made in a vacuum.

Our future requires sacrifices from today, and JC has been long overdue, wish we could've gotten Barnes and the FRP for him last year, but maybe that's another lesson for Tony to leave his grubby hands to himself and let the basketball people make the basketball decisions.

This is definitely the first domino to fall in building the team Quin wants to coach, so have some patience, see what we do and I'm sure we'll enjoy where the team is headed.

Unless... you think Kyle Korver is bad at his job and can't evaluate talent

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

• Like 1