• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 NBA Free Agency 06/30 at 6PM

JayBirdHawk

9 minutes ago, TRW said:

Even if Miami gets Dame I still believe Milwaukee and Boston are the beasts of the east. But if they keep Herro and get Dame all bets are off.

Milwaukee is toast man. Bud squeezed the most he could out of that core and. 

Giannis has real limitations. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Idk if I agree with this.  Lebron is a shell of his former self, regardless of whatever hyperbole anyone wants to spout out.  He's become a high volume, empty stats player -- feels like he only cares about chasing Kareem now anyways.  And his defense is horrible now and it's an important position.  And the Lakers guards are not good.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Idk if I agree with this.  Lebron is a shell of his former self, regardless of whatever hyperbole anyone wants to spout out.  He's become a high volume, empty stats player -- feels like he only cares about chasing Kareem now anyways.  And his defense is horrible now and it's an important position.  And the Lakers guards are not good.

I still think extremely high of Bron and I think this is a contender 

• Premium Member
22 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

In the East, many teams got worse. Only Indy got better. Boston moves were questionable. Miami is working to get much better with Dame. 

Yeah Indy is going to be fun to watch!

9 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

LeBron is not his all-time great MVP self but I think he is still a good two way player.  They need the depth so they can pump the breaks on his minutes during the regular season and that is why they took (a) the safe bet on former Hawk Prince and (b) a shot in the dark with former Hawk Reddish.  They also need Russell to score during the regular season and then they can play Vincent in the playoffs for his defense. 

It is far from a sure thing.  It is really a plan to hopefully get a top 6 seed and then hope they are healthy come playoff time.

29 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I thought this guy was going to be the most overpaid player by a mile. Turns out that wasn't the case. Got a tremendous contract 

Lakers basically told everyone "we are going match." So no one bothered to make an offer. Lakers have had a tremendous off-season considering their limitations. 

All this Laker appeasing is too much. The entire league bows down to these teams and it's sickening. If Austin Reaves played for a sorry team I guarantee he would have received a tremendous contract offer with a poison pill but since it's the Lakers no team wouldn't offer. Also, I'm no fan of DeAngelo Russell but he wouldn't take less money like that for a team like the Hawks. The players association, BSPN, and his agent will have cried wolf but since it's the Lakers he said I'll take this 18 million even though I made 30 million last year. The NBA is pathetic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Lakers basically told everyone "we are going match." So no one bothered to make an offer. Lakers have had a tremendous off-season considering their limitations. 

It’s amazing what teams do when they are under championship expectations.

• Like 3