• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 NBA Regular Season: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I'm not excusing what he did.  However, I think it's wrong for the League to impose a special penalty on DGreen because he's DGreen committing a technical.  I have seen people swing the elbows a lot worse with a lot worse intent and not even get a suspension.  This is an on-court infraction which makes me believe that it should fall under on-court rules.   This kind of penalizing means that whatever he does, he's liable to get a new fine that may be worse than this.   Because he's DGreen.

What do you mean? This is extremely light.  Doesnt seem like hes missing out on game pay so its just paid vacation.  

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, Wretch said:

LOL...c'mon man.  My guy is out here kicking dudes in the nuts, stomping ninjas out, snapping necks, and tornado back-handing cats. ROTMFFLMMFAO...this the same jive turkey that gave his own teammate the absolute coldest and cleanest fade the NBA has EVER seen. 

For efforts like that... where it's intentional.  Sure.  Suspend him fine him whatever.   However, I'm saying a Draymond Green Technical foul shouldn't be deemed any worse than anybody else's technical foul.  For instance, if he is charged with a foul and he disagrees and he argues the foul.. and the ref gives him a Tech...  That sort of thing should not go to the League office and he's suspended 1/2 of a season for arguing with a ref.    When you set aside one guy and say that you're making a different rule for him for what he does on the court, this is the type of thing it leads to.   They are setting up to have on court basketball rules and on court Draymond Green rules...  I don't think that it should go down that way. 

On 12/13/2023 at 12:16 AM, kg01 said:

Ayo @Spud2nique, check in after you see what Draymond just did to Nurktc's face.....

League gotta legislate that clown outta the game. 

I can’t believe I’ve made it this long without someone proposing a trade for Dray yet. 
Who’s gonna be the first? I know someone is itching to say it. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, bird_dirt said:

I can’t believe I’ve made it this long without someone proposing a trade for Dray yet. 
Who’s gonna be the first? I know someone is itching to say it. 

People brought that up as a Collins deal.  Most said gs would lol. 

• Thanks 1