• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

44 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

@TheNorthCydeRises these boys can ball 🏀 let’s pair them with Trae. Outgoing: DJ Hunter Capela 2nd rounder

IMG_2237.jpeg

But did you notice what the Raptors did? 

• Trent Jr ( 6 - 5 )
  • OG ( 6 - 7 )
  • Barnes ( 6 - 7 )
  • Siakam ( 6 - 8 )
  • Poeltl ( 7 - 0 )

Sent Schröder to the bench, and basically let Siakam and Barnes take turns playing point forward.  When you need to do something drastically different, these are the things you try.

Schröder still had a good game with 9 pts and 10 assists.  But it looks like his role was reduced to a 6th man role.

We'll see if they stick with this lineup and it continues to pay off.

Why can't Quin be creative like this? 

Surely he can't keep doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, bird_dirt said:

Everyone was high fiving over that move. Over and over we kept lamenting about needing another ball handler and needing a defensive backcourt mate for Trae. Everyone expected that from DJM. Anyone who says otherwise is trying to use hindsight to rewrite history. 
Some may have questioned the trade package, but no one questioned what DJM was supposed to bring. 
Sad how it’s turned out, losing assets on a project that hasn’t worked out. But that’s how the ball bounces. You don’t know until you try. 

Well, there was this one poster that said the trade would end up like Larry Hughes when it was first rumored.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Sothron said:

For people kinda getting a little upset in my Dms or on social media please calm down. The team will still be here. The team will not fold because this team doesn't work. Or even if Trae leaves. 

I know this feels like our second life as die hard fans but if the team is truly frustrating you this much take a small break. There's nothing wrong with that. 

Fans mad for a reason. Shit, Tony mad af right now

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AHF said:

The Lakers and Knivks are always at the top of the list for trade rumors.  Every era it is the same.  It is because rumors involving them get more clicks and more money for those coming up with the rumors.  Doesn’t mean they are the most likely trade partners.

All this seems obvious.  Not sure why we're having to keep telling people this.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AHF said:

The Lakers and Knivks are always at the top of the list for trade rumors.  Every era it is the same.  It is because rumors involving them get more clicks and more money for those coming up with the rumors.  Doesn’t mean they are the most likely trade partners.

We both know that

• Like 1

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, Sothron said:

For people kinda getting a little upset in my Dms or on social media please calm down. The team will still be here. The team will not fold because this team doesn't work. Or even if Trae leaves. 

I know this feels like our second life as die hard fans but if the team is truly frustrating you this much take a small break. There's nothing wrong with that. 

Don't mind them Soth. It isn't that serious.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, bird_dirt said:

Everyone’s favorite NBA YouTuber laid out a couple of Lakers and Knicks trades. 
Knicks:
IMG_5265.thumb.jpeg.669b8077be3a25ed8af9954e90d7770e.jpeg

Not terrible, but would need another big if Bruno not playing. Maybe follow up with moving Dre for a big?

Lakers (if willing to move Reaves):

IMG_5267.thumb.jpeg.98ff4bb5a8831d3267a58b6f11d37980.jpeg

Roundabout way of something I proposed earlier of centering a DJM/OGA swap. 

Lakers (if they won’t move Reaves):

IMG_5270.thumb.jpeg.de4500870b80a62501a7d84aced8ab4b.jpeg
🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

I don't see why the Lakers or Knicks do those first two trades.  Last trade makes sense for the Lakers but obviously is trash for the Hawks.

• Like 2