• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

7 minutes ago, warcore said:

some people get tattoos for themselves as opposed to gain attention from others. 

Not saying Zion is one of those guys but that's my answer. 

Completely different topic but eerily similar I’ve been wanting a Hawks tattoo for about 7 years but really my whole life not for attention but because for better or worse they have big a huge part of my life for decades. A simple pacman but I want it so perfectly I don’t think I’d ever fully trust an artist but its an easy draw I think.

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, hylndr11 said:

still not hard to really imagine Trae being ok going back home, OKC is loaded with picks.  I know he wants to make it work here but If they came called with something crazy who knows 

OKC doesnt need Trae though..

• Like 1

The biggest gripe about Zion on the court is probably his rebounding, he was expected to be much better at that.  If we got him we would need to address that for sure, with a better rebounding big, like most trades suggest for this work. 

Edited by hylndr11
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member

Zion in Atlanta = Giving the Fat Boy Free Kryspie Kremes for life. 

Zion in Atlanta = Giving a sex addict a bedroom in Magic City. 

Zion in Atlanta = Making Eddie Long Scout Leader over 10 Boy Scout troops. 

That's off the court.   ON the court, I'm not blown away by his rebounding.  That's an area of weakness for us. 

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

@JTB @terrell @NBASupes @Spud2nique @kg01

While everyone is opining on Zion's off centred chest tattoo, all I'm seeing is his beer belly. Not one muscle definition.

black people shouldn't get tattoos.  They always look terrible.

Just like white people shouldn't wear bright colored suits unless you're Craig Segar.    And white people over the age of 30 shouldn't wear basketball jerseys unless there is a t-shirt underneath.  

These are all facts of life.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, shakes said:

black people shouldn't get tattoos.  They always look terrible.

Just like white people shouldn't wear bright colored suits unless you're Craig Segar.    And white people over the age of 30 shouldn't wear basketball jerseys unless there is a t-shirt underneath.  

These are all facts of life.

Word is bond yo

• Haha 1

• Premium Member

if you recall Zion really wanted the Hawks to win the draft lottery and select him.  Do you remember he walked by the list of teams on the stage and when he got to ATL he reached out and touched their placard.   At the time it seemed like an obvious indicator that he wanted to play for the hawks.  

But, years later it now appears equally obvious that the reason he he touched the Hawks placard is because he thought someone had gotten some cake frosting on it and he was hoping to get a taste.

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, hylndr11 said:

still not hard to really imagine Trae being ok going back home, OKC is loaded with picks.  I know he wants to make it work here but If they came called with something crazy who knows 

This is my personal "I don't want to say it out loud" most likely scenario if Trae asks for a trade.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Sothron said:

This is my personal "I don't want to say it out loud" most likely scenario if Trae asks for a trade.

*gasp*

(It's ok, kg.  He didn't say it out loud.  Yeah but we can't let it slide.  What would the oussiders say?  I know, I know.  Les' slide into his dm's. 😎

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Yea, but does Presti like Trae's game? He's on a max, it would be a big commitment for them. Plus, SGA is doing a good job for them.  I don't see them making that trade in the near term. 

• Like 2