• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, terrell said:

Surprise us Kobe!! If you get min that is.....

Could be a showcase for him.  We will see how many mins he gets.  

Pull the damn trigger Landry!

Do not let a 4th or 5th option role player mess up a deal for Siakam.

This team is going nowhere without a major move. Trading for more role players is NOT a major move.

Do not let another team trade for Siakam. Don't let it happen!

As Soo Yung said in Rush Hour ...

"PUSH THE G-- DAMN BUTTON!"

image.png.ebaa1075aa37dcd9f7b50d95aaadf10d.png

Edited by TheNorthCydeRises
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Pull the damn trigger Landry!

Do not let a 4th or 5th option role player mess up a deal for Siakam.

This team is going nowhere without a major move. Trading for more role players is NOT a major move.

Do not let another trade for Siakam. Don't let it happen.

As Soo Yung said in Rush Hour ...

"PUSH THE G-- DAMN BUTTON!"

image.png.ebaa1075aa37dcd9f7b50d95aaadf10d.png

The rumored offers for Siakam:

Pacers: Buddy Hield + Obi Toppin + one young player

Kings: Huerter + Barnes + one young player + pick

Hawks: Hunter + AJ + filler + pick

Which offer would you take?

7 minutes ago, terrell said:

If I was the Raptors GM I'm looking at this squad sans Siakam:

STARTER 2ND   4TH 5TH
Scottie Barnes Immanuel Quickley Dennis Schröder    
Immanuel Quickley Gary Trent Jr.      
RJ Barrett        
  Jalen McDaniels      
Jakob Poeltl Chris Boucher      

Of the 3 offers, if I don't want Scottie at point and if I don't want to re-sign GTJ.. I pick Hield and Toppin but I want a unprotected FRP instead of young player.

I put Toppin at PF and Hield behind Barrett or GTJ

If Indiana won't put the pick in I take the Atlanta package and try to sign a PF in the offseason.
Edited by theheroatl

• Moderators
16 hours ago, terrell said:

Good choices.  I'd take the Hawks offer but if Pacers add a pick i'd take that one. 

• Premium Member

Why not use the TPE for Drummond.  I bet Chicago would consider that move.  He's big and apparently can still play a little.  He dominated us like Shaq a few games ago. 

• Like 4

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Vol4ever said:

Why not use the TPE for Drummond.  I bet Chicago would consider that move.  He's big and apparently can still play a little.  He dominated us like Shaq a few games ago. 

Let me add he could the go to guy in the post and help this team tremendously now if he's in shape,  wouldn't cost a arm and a leg.  

• Like 1

Why do people keep making Kat trades on other sites is their something im missing about him not wanting to be there that i haven't heard?  They seem to be doing great but i keep seeing his name popping up alot lately.

If they want to move him which i still don't think they do now but if they did i would wonder if a 3 team deal could get something done.  I would much rather target Kat than Siakam if i had my choice.   Maybe something like   Hawks, Knicks, Wolves    Murray to NY, Kat to ATL,  and whatever from both NY and ATL to wolves to make them happy?

Edited by Threezus
  • Like 3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Vol4ever said:

Let me add he could the go to guy in the post and help this team tremendously now if he's in shape,  wouldn't cost a arm and a leg.  

We need another center, whether it's claxton or Drummond. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
28 minutes ago, Threezus said:

Why do people keep making Kat trades on other sites is their something im missing about him not wanting to be there that i haven't heard?  They seem to be doing great but i keep seeing his name popping up alot lately.

If they want to move him which i still don't think they do now but if they did i would wonder if a 3 team deal could get something done.  I would much rather target Kat than Siakam if i had my choice.   Maybe something like   Hawks, Knicks, Wolves    Murray to NY, Kat to ATL,  and whatever from both NY and ATL to wolves to make them happy?

People can't imagine going that far into the Luxury Tax...   Soon they will be paying KAT, Gobert, and Edwards all at the superstar level.   Since KAT's haven't kicked in yet, people may believe that Minny's owners will do like the Hawks owners do and try to make a money move.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Diesel said:

People can't imagine going that far into the Luxury Tax...   Soon they will be paying KAT, Gobert, and Edwards all at the superstar level.   Since KAT's haven't kicked in yet, people may believe that Minny's owners will do like the Hawks owners do and try to make a money move.

Ah yeah i didn't even think about it from the lux tax pov. You could be right on that one if they cheap as heck like Ressler seems to be over the last few years XD

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Sothron said:

Twolves have a lot in the C position. KAT is playing out of position at PF. I would love to have him here.

If they move him it will be for a kings ransom. What we gave up for DJM wouldn't be enough.