• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

53 minutes ago, JTB said:

I had to do my own research on wiggins….I thought Wiggins had turned his career around after that championship season with the warriors but I see he’s back to minny Wiggins.

i assume he really was playing well that season cause he was in a contract year. That’s the rumor and what warrior fans seem to believe anyways.

Last season I see he missed most games because of spending time with his father which I completely understand. These guys are human and some people tend to forget that. If your parents are on their death bed it changes you. I know the feeling….

i guess for me I’m a little lost with Wiggins. Dude was absolutely amazing that last warriors championship season and even went to the all star game….then missed most games last season due to a family illness issue, and after he returns mid season last season up until now he hasn’t returned to all star Wiggins…..BUT are we sure this dude can’t get back to all star Wiggins ????

this board tends to call a lot or players ass but then when they end up in a different situation they are playing better than we expected. CJ Mccolumn, Randle, Jeremi Grant…..there’s others I just can’t recall.

i just hope this isn’t one of those situations where we can get Wiggins but choose not to then he goes somewhere else and start showing out. We get burned way too often.

Man, it's simple.  How long was he great vs how long was he bad.  If a guy looks great, for a limited time, in a contract year?  But looks frustratingly mediocre for YEARS.  You have your answer and it has nothing to do with who folks around here call a**. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

from The Athletic

Kawakami: The Warriors need to make changes; here’s a guide to what could happen now - The Athletic

• It’d probably be an upset if Andrew Wiggins is still with the Warriors after Feb. 8. He remains a popular member of the team and nobody will ever forget what he did to help them to the 2022 title. But his game just has fallen off a cliff from the start of this season; this whole Jenga puzzle broke apart when the established starting lineup staggered out of the gate this season and nobody’s more responsible for that than Wiggins.

Also, the Warriors’ payroll would look a lot better if they could move the $84.6 million he’s owed over the next three seasons.

Would Dunleavy and Lacob sign off on adding Moses Moody to the deal just to get a team to take Wiggins’ salary? Would it take adding a future first-round pick? I doubt the Warriors want to subtract talent just to discard Wiggins, but it might come to that.

• Wait, they could trade from their group of young players when the Warriors need to get younger? Yes, I think that’s possible because there are likely no stars here. The Warriors’ youth wave has helped at times this season, but it seems clear that Moody, Jonathan Kuminga, Brandin Podziemski and Trayce Jackson-Davis are, at least for now and maybe into the future, mostly complementary pieces. The Warriors will want to keep most of them, but they don’t need to keep all of them.

Edited by mountainjim

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, mountainjim said:

from The Athletic

• It’d probably be an upset if Andrew Wiggins is still with the Warriors after Feb. 8. He remains a popular member of the team and nobody will ever forget what he did to help them to the 2022 title. But his game just has fallen off a cliff from the start of this season; this whole Jenga puzzle broke apart when the established starting lineup staggered out of the gate this season and nobody’s more responsible for that than Wiggins.

Also, the Warriors’ payroll would look a lot better if they could move the $84.6 million he’s owed over the next three seasons.

If we're talking Wiggins for Hunter...  It's a conversation.   If not.. there's no reason to talk. 

I would rather take a chance at Christian Koloko from TOR before Wiggins.  Might be a little risk there, but still a young big with nice upside.

I’m not sure if there is a path including Hunter without doing the Pascal rental though.  If they go that route, would be nice to get Koloko too.  Move on from Pascal later, keep Koloko.

• Premium Member
22 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

I did not realize Wiggins had fell off so far, that's a shame.  What trade would you guys be most happy with of all the rumors that have been floated?

Worth noting last year he missed like over half the season due to "personnal reasons". Something to do with his wife. Since coming back he's been a shade of the player he was a couple of years ago. 

• Thanks 2

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, theheroatl said:

I don’t want the Lakers trash or the Warriors trash… there is a reason those teams suck.

Only AD.

I'd take REaves on his contract in a heartbeat, but pretty sure the Lakers wouldn't move him. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

I did not realize Wiggins had fell off so far, that's a shame.  What trade would you guys be most happy with of all the rumors that have been floated?

Trae for TJ McConnell.  🤓

Anything with NOP tickles my fancy.

28 minutes ago, Chrimturn said:

I would rather take a chance at Christian Koloko from TOR before Wiggins.  Might be a little risk there, but still a young big with nice upside.

I’m not sure if there is a path including Hunter without doing the Pascal rental though.  If they go that route, would be nice to get Koloko too.  Move on from Pascal later, keep Koloko.

Thought he was injured?  I like him in Bruno's spot tho. 

9 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Worth noting last year he missed like over half the season due to "personnal reasons". Something to do with his wife. Since coming back he's been a shade of the player he was a couple of years ago. 

Thought it was his dad being deathly ill?  Thought the wife stuff was just the internet being the internet. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, RedDawg#8 said:

“Overrated!!!, **clap, clap, clap-clap -clap**

I don't understand the Reaves hate. Like at all. Do you guys not watch him play, ever? He was averaging 17-5 on 64% TS down the stretch for the Lakers last year, averaging 15-5 on 61% TS this year and just 2 tos per game. He's 25 and making less than Bogi. 

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Trae for TJ McConnell.  🤓

Anything with NOP tickles my fancy.

Thought he was injured?  I like him in Bruno's spot tho. 

Thought it was his dad being deathly ill?  Thought the wife stuff was just the internet being the internet. 

Oh I have no idea, could be. But whatever it was it's not really important, just that he has none basketball shit going on that is likely impacting him on the court was the important thing I wanted to convey. 

• Like 1