• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

As much as I like what Bey does, I think he’s fool’s gold. He does a bit of everything but I feel like if there’s a good deal on the table we should think about it. Having said that, I don’t like Hunter either. 

Speaking of Hunter, what kind of defense was he playing on Tatum? He let dude save clock all the way up past half court and then kinda plays lackadaisical d and Tatum burned him.

Tired of Hunter I watched it for years with Marvin. It’s hard to watch.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

As much as I like what Bey does, I think he’s fool’s gold. He does a bit of everything but I feel like if there’s a good deal on the table we should think about it. Having said that, I don’t like Hunter either. 

Speaking of Hunter, what kind of defense was he playing on Tatum? He let dude save clock all the way up past half court and then kinda plays lackadaisical d and Tatum burned him.

Tired of Hunter I watched it for years with Marvin. It’s hard to watch.

I have never seen a poster so confidently wrong. Hunter was defending well tonight. Everything was tightly contested and everytime you say Marvin, it's like, man, you are lucky AHF is on me for attacking posters for terrible posts. You need to carefully pay attention when you watch these games. I don't believe you do that. Pay really close attention, please. 

12 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I have never seen a poster so confidently wrong. Hunter was defending well tonight. Everything was tightly contested and everytime you say Marvin, it's like, man, you are lucky AHF is on me for attacking posters for terrible posts. You need to carefully pay attention when you watch these games. I don't believe you do that. Pay really close attention, please. 

Like it or not, it's somewhere in between with Hunter.  He's not as good or bad as I think I guess. I acknowledge the big wing..yada yada, but IF and I know it's a big IF, the Hawks find decent wing replacements I'm all in on trading Hunter. Now the reality is, it's not easy.  If the mods don't care, you can come after me Supes. I'm all in for it.

3 minutes ago, deester11 said:

Like it or not, it's somewhere in between with Hunter.  He's not as good or bad as I think I guess. I acknowledge the big wing..yada yada, but IF and I know it's a big IF, the Hawks find decent wing replacements I'm all in on trading Hunter. Now the reality is, it's not easy.  If the mods don't care, you can come after me Supes. I'm all in for it.

I hate posts like this. Stand ten toes down if you feel indifferent. I stand on every f***ing thing I say. Hunter was playing good D tonight. We were limited overall. Everyone gave quality effort but POA defense was just bad tonight and we got crushed off of screens and player movement which led to many wide-open 3s for Boston which they connected on. I don't understand this board on defense, it's like we watching two completely different games and offensively, ya'll ball watch to extreme degrees. A lot of casuals do but I expect better from diehards. Watching Boston press conference tonight compared to ours just sadden me how far we are from good basketball presentation in terms of understanding the game. 

• Premium Member

I don't think people understand that POA defense and wing defense are not the same. Our POA defense has been awful for years now. Hunter is not a POA defender. Blaming him for POA defense is like blaming one of our bigs.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, givemesome1ce1 said:

3 steals, 1 block in 1 half… #soon 

IMG_1159.png

if you can find the draft threads back then I wanted us to draft Dyson but he never fell to us. He's a very good POA defender. Everything else is a work in progress except his passing. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Sothron said:

if you can find the draft threads back then I wanted us to draft Dyson but he never fell to us. He's a very good POA defender. Everything else is a work in progress except his passing. 

I also liked him as a prospect.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ABH said:

Can't wait for the buildup to be over like every trade deadline...nothing will happen

But that is the beauty about it, the possibility to see if something is going to happen or not.  To see if those insiders (not ours btw) is correct or missing the point.  That is the reason why lot of sport fans love FA/Trade Deadlines and what not.

We might do something or nothing at all, but it is that the reason why we are here to see if is going to happen and analysis the heck out of it.

• Thanks 3

Woj pointing to Onyeka and Murray to NO so we will see what that nets us if anything.. better be great defenders not picks.

Trading OO is kinda sketch to me.. his 3 pointer developing is nice. Both DJM and OO are our best assets so this better be Ingram or Zion as a base

What do you guys think DJM and OO could net us from the Pels? Those two on their contracts are some of the best assets in the league

It's almost GOT to be this at least to match those high value asset contracts of OO and DJM: image.thumb.png.1f6fd4a0755d57822ec3e8bd7eba8ade.png

Edited by theheroatl
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
12 hours ago, theheroatl said:

According to Fischer, Pels discussed OO/Capela/Murray in various forms.

If we can move Capela with Murray and get back a fat stack of good players and picks that’s clutch.

9 hours ago, Sothron said:

can confirm obvious: DJ held out for possible trade reasons.

Pels talk is getting more serious. This might have to wait until the offseason to make a trade happen.

9 hours ago, Mikey said:

They asked for onyeka and hawks told them F off lol. See if they get common ground tomorrow 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

Trading OO is kinda sketch to me..

I may die a lil inside if this happens. 

6 hours ago, deester11 said:

I think it’s time for a Pimpson gif at Supes 🏃‍♀️ 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Oh, I finally get a chance to toss icy cold water on a thero post?!

Seriously though, explain why NOP would do that.

Not fighting, just wanna hear your rationale. 

Value contracts vs. Zion with matching production..  Val is expiring: https://basketnews.com/news-191209-pelicans-open-to-trading-jonas-valanciunas-for-defensive-upgrades.html#:~:text=Valanciunas signed a two-year,Help us even more.

OO and DJM is 5 years, that locks in their center and PG with great value...

They have OO-Jones-Ingram-McCollum-DJM that is a massive lineup that can contend..

Edited by theheroatl