• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

You forgot Joe O’Toole and Harry the Hawk in the deal. aaaaaaand  @macdaddy 🏃‍♀️ 

Harry told me that he would rather retire than be traded.   I had considered Flipping Harry and letting Henrietta Run it... but .....

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

That's way too much.

I view Val as matching salary to make the trade work so that leaves DJ, OO and a 1st for Jones and Danials. That's not it. Hawks are overpaying by alot.

Well that was kinda the point. LOL  I went into it trying to find a huge overpay which is exactly what I expect to see IF the Hawks end up trading OO and DJ.  

For the record, I still don't think they will trade both.  And I prefer they trade neither unless they get a Zion or Ingram type deal, which I don't think they will.  

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I don't know why yall think N.O. is willing to trade in the first place.   It's the echo chamber at work.  They are like 3rd in the West.   They are in no big hurry to break up their team.

The only person they may consider trading is Ingram because he asked... but they don't need to trade. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I don't know why yall think N.O. is willing to trade in the first place.   It's the echo chamber at work.  They are like 3rd in the West.   They are in no big hurry to break up their team.

The only person they may consider trading is Ingram because he asked... but they don't need to trade. 

3rd in the west?  Really?  

None of us know IF they are going to trade, but reports say they want OO and DJ so they have to at least match those salaries.  Doesn't mean they trade BI or Zion but they have to trade someone if the report is true.  

4 minutes ago, hylndr11 said:

Id like valc for his offense but does he play much def? Remember , we are getting Kat this summer so we can't give away all the cookies yet bois!

KAT is so November 2023… we in 2024 boy

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, hylndr11 said:

Id like valc for his offense but does he play much def? Remember , we are getting Kat this summer so we can't give away all the cookies yet bois!

He's a big-bodied Center so he's not going to be good in space but has the frame to handle the few big centers that are today's NBA.  He is averaging 1bpg so he's not a total non-factor there. 

He's putting up solid offensive numbers (14+ppg, 9+rpg, and shooting 34% from 3) in only 25mpg. 

Edited by Dragitoff

31 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Diesel, a sensible, rational non-homer post. Is this the dawning of a new era of Diesel?

• Haha 1

Just now, macdaddy said:

Nola isn't breaking up their team.  They want to have a starting lineup of DJ/CJ/BI/Zion/OO.   At the very least they want DJ.   He fits with them.  

image.png

I'll take that. That or Zion or Ingram. That's the only iterations worthwhile for DJM and OO contracts.

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Going to find out today how much Oneyka is a sticking point in these conversations. I don't think he is one and they could get a deal one without him but I can't say that with certainty. Fun day ahead

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1