• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My favorite posters are...

I usually read Hawksquawk a lot more than I post. I just wanna mention some of my favorite posters. I tend to agree with these posters the most and after reading their posts, I actually feel like I either have the same ideas as they do, or if their ideas are different, they actually make me see things from a different point of view. No knock on anyone not mentioned..In no particular order:

AHF

Sothron

Niremetal

Capstone21

mrhonline

nineohtherino

JTB

Wuirder05

gsuteke

northcyde

Exodus

coachx

dolfan23

Shout out to you...keep the great posts comin. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

• Premium Member

Thank you for the kind words, I don't get to post as much as I used to but thanks for noticing. That list you have is very solid. The "new" Hawksquawk I came back to is significantly better and it shows in the posts. No more personal attacks or someone's "agenda" being the end all, be all of debate.

• Like 1

Having posted here for 6 years - (and I have thought a lot about this)...my top ten is:

1st Five:

Me

me

me

Djlaysitup

me

Second Five:

NOTR

Gray Mule

MVP23

GSUteke (cause my son may end up at GSU if he fails out of LSU)

A89 ( because of a recent positive response to my post)

Honorable mention: exodus...for sticking in there with his simply wrong opinions, AHF for unreality when it comes to contract law....GO BELKIN!!

....and honorable mention - mention: Deisel - for his unwavering ability to go against the grain.

Edited by DJlaysitup
  • Like 1

My favs are everyone.

• Like 1

My favorite posters are mrhonline and Hotlanta1981 because both of them express the truth.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

It used to bother me to not be people's favorite.

Then I saw this dude on Wrastlin named Ric Flair. People booed him when he was a 4-horseman... But he had a saying....

Weather you like it or you don't like it, learn to love it... because it's the best going!!! ......>WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

That's what I live by.

So you might not like it now... but eventually, you find that deep down in that place where you don't tell people about... You secretly love Diesel!

+1 for me for a Ric Flair quote!

• Like 1

DJ and I share one thing in common - you have to take what we post after 10 o'clock with a grain of salt.

Diesel speaking of people not liking what someone posts what is your opinion outside of the heat of the moment on resigning joe johnson to a max 6 year deal?

Perhaps I missed it but I've never seen you comment much on joe honestly.

I started a thread 2 years ago calling joe an over-rated jump shooter and got blasted for it.

What's your opinion D?

• Like 1

Then I saw this dude on Wrastlin named Ric Flair. People booed him when he was a 4-horseman... But he had a saying....

Weather you like it or you don't like it, learn to love it... because it's the best going!!! ......>WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

That's what I live by.

So you might not like it now... but eventually, you find that deep down in that place where you don't tell people about... You secretly love Diesel!

I never had a problem with your posts. The board wouldn't be the same without you.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

My favorite posters are mrhonline and Hotlanta1981 because both of them express the truth.

I think today is the first day Hotlanta1981 makes my favorite posters list. Usually I jut roll my eyes every time I read one of his posts... but now I'm thinking back to them and they all seem to be making a lot of god damn sense.

• Like 1

If anything diesel is the most consistent poster. He has been bashing marvin since the draft. I can respect that. I like anyone with an open mind and posts that make you really think. ' hey this guy may be on to something'. I really like everyone here and enjoy reading most post. Sometime you need a laugh though. Thats where hotlanta comes in.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Diesel speaking of people not liking what someone posts what is your opinion outside of the heat of the moment on resigning joe johnson to a max 6 year deal?

Perhaps I missed it but I've never seen you comment much on joe honestly.

I started a thread 2 years ago calling joe an over-rated jump shooter and got blasted for it.

What's your opinion D?

Cooler head.

I think that we should sign Joe to a 6 year deal. Not max contract but six year I have say 80 Million.

I figure nobody will give Joe 5 year 80 Million or nothing in that ball park.

So at 6 year 80 Million, we get a movable contract. And a star player.

I want to see Joe under a different coach who won't put up with his ball dribbling and will develop a PG for this team.

I think Joe is still a top defender at his position. He's a hybrid 3/2 now. I believe that he will remain an allstar. I don't see us being able to ride him alone to the championship.

I usually read Hawksquawk a lot more than I post. I just wanna mention some of my favorite posters. I tend to agree with these posters the most and after reading their posts, I actually feel like I either have the same ideas as they do, or if their ideas are different, they actually make me see things from a different point of view. No knock on anyone not mentioned..In no particular order:

AHF

Sothron

Niremetal

Capstone21

mrhonline

nineohtherino

JTB

Wuirder05

gsuteke

northcyde

Exodus

coachx

dolfan23

Shout out to you...keep the great posts comin. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

What? No MVP23 or HawkWeisErrr? I'm shocked. SHOCKED. snicker.png

Thanks for the kind words Spud.

Right now I think we are all trying to collect our breath after the Game 3 Loss. I have never seen Phillips so depressed...........not even last year when the Cavs swept us.

I assume we are wondering what the future holds at this point. The season ended tonight for all pratical purposes (Monday is now just a formaility). This should be a really interesting off season.

For what its worth.................A buddy and fellow poster," JackB1", spoke with Hawks radio annoucer, Steve Holeman, during halftime. I believe JJ had 2 points at that time. Steve is a straight shooter. He told Jack that he thinks the pressure for a new contract is getting the best of JJ. ( He is probably right but having to shoot over D. Howard is surely not helping matters. He also said its not fair for Woody to have the team to lay down like they are.

Edited by coachx

Crawful to Crawsome has always been one of my favorites, Diesel too.....I think he gets a bad rep on here but he's honest most of the time. Hotlanta REALLY bothered me when i first joined but now I tend to agree with alot that he has to say........I personally don't post much anymore bc I've been so busy but I still read from time to time........continue to entertain squawkers!!!!!!!!!!! lol

• Like 1

That's what I live by.

And thanks Spud.

Cooler head.

I think that we should sign Joe to a 6 year deal. Not max contract but six year I have say 80 Million.

I figure nobody will give Joe 5 year 80 Million or nothing in that ball park.

So at 6 year 80 Million, we get a movable contract. And a star player.

I want to see Joe under a different coach who won't put up with his ball dribbling and will develop a PG for this team.

I think Joe is still a top defender at his position. He's a hybrid 3/2 now. I believe that he will remain an allstar. I don't see us being able to ride him alone to the championship.

Joe will not be happy coming back here.

I think some don't truly understand how big of a part the lack of a fan base really plays in this. Joe is clearly fed up with what he seems to see as a very unsupportive fan base. He has not looked like a happy person in at least two seasons. He has the body language of an unhappy person.

Interesting thread...

Kinda agree with you Hotz. There may be other things going on, but I don't believe JJ primary desire is to come back to the Hawks. Maybe we can sign-and-trade him and get some of [undoubtedly lesser] value.